Do I need an APP to use my iPad Pro Pencil? I'm new to everything and just figured I could open "notes" and just start writing.
3 Answers from the Community
No. Just plug the Pencil directly into your iPad Pro prior to first use; this automatically pairs the Pencil with the iPad via Bluetooth. From there, you can unplug the Pencil and use it indefinitely.
- Answered by Mark O from Seattle
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
No, just connect to Bluetooth on your iPad Pro. You can use Notes to start with or any of the free drawing apps (some of which are very good) available in the App Store.
- Answered by Linda L from San Francisco
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
In order to use the pencil with the notes app, you have to click on the on the little pencil picture when you open a new note.
- Answered by Lynn R from Corona
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
is there an app needed to use the apple pencil on pdf docs
- Asked by Vikki I from Prineville
- Mar 14, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (is there an app needed to use the apple pencil on pdf docs)
- Asked about: Apple Pencil for iPad Pro
Is there a back cover for this case or is it just open
- Asked by Sashi S from Hicksville
- Feb 1, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there a back cover for this case or is it just open)
- Asked about: STM Dux Case for iPad mini - Blue
Can I use this to transfer a macbook hard drive to a brand new Macbook Pro?
- Asked by John B from Astoria
- Sep 13, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use this to transfer a macbook hard drive to a brand new Macbook Pro?)
- Asked about: AirPort Time Capsule - 3TB