Will iPhone X cases fit on the iPhone XS?
- Asked by Becky C from Slidell
- Flag as inappropriate Will iPhone X cases fit on the iPhone XS?
4 Answers from the Community
I put my X case on my new XS and it’s close but no cigar. The camera housing is indeed a little bit bigger so it produces a bulge in the silicone case.
- Answered by James B from West Linn
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
The size and button locations are the same but the rear camera bump is a slightly different size. Not all X cases will fit the Xs exactly around the camera.
- Answered by Simon T
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
I read that the XS has slightly larger lens and different speaker configuration so most X cases will likely not fit perfectly.
- Answered by Simon A from Clareville
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
No & maybe. I have only tried two iPhone X cases so far in iPhone Xs. Apple’s iPhone X silicone case fits everywhere except the rear camera. It covers part of the camera housing (not the camera lens itself), & looks horrible and could risk your phone being more likely to come out of the case if dropped. A cheap clear TPU iPhone X case from eBay fits my iPhone Xs really well. It has the same issue as the Apple silicone case but only barely, & only noticeable if you examine very closely. I’m satisfied with how it fits, except I need one that has a higher lip to keep the screen front touching table when set down for tempered glass screen protector.
- Answered by Stephanee Grace C from Redmond
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
Does this iPhone XS case fit the iPhone 8 plus
- Asked by Tim F
- 25 Oct 2018
- Flag as inappropriate Does this iPhone XS case fit the iPhone 8 plus
Will this case fit the iPhone X?
- Asked by Alexa F from Scottsdale
- 15 Jun 2019
- Flag as inappropriate Will this case fit the iPhone X?