Are the AirPods for all iPhones
So I have the iPhone 6s and I was wondering if I can use them on the IPhone 6s Becuase I don’t wanna order them and can’t use them?
- Asked by fn from Greenville
- Flag as inappropriate (Are the AirPods for all iPhones)
2 Answers from the Community
Yes you can! I’m still using an iPhone 6s and just bought my first pair of AirPods and they work perfectly with my old 6s! Great sound, easy pairing...go buy yourself a pair, you won’t regret it!!!
- Answered by Gaylene C from Santa Barbara
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes you can if your iPhone has IOS 12.2 or higher. If it doesn’t, then using AirPods won’t work.
- Answered by Addison W from Beverly Hills
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Will this work with wireless charging air- pods?
- Asked by Alex B
- 5 Sep 2019
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with wireless charging air- pods?)
- Asked about: Native Union Drop Marquetry 7.5W Wi…
Does this case charge the AirPods?
- Asked by Elizabeth K from St. Louis
- 2 Feb 2019
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this case charge the AirPods?)
- Asked about: Catalyst Waterproof Case for AirPod…