Does this have an on/off button or does it provide constant power till depleted at which time your phone battery kicks in?
I have had many battery cases in the past and have always used them one my iPhone gets below 20% allowing the battery to work normally and hopefully prevent shortening its life by leaving it always plugged in. Does this case allow it to turn on and off the charging capabilities?
3 Answers from the Community
It should be like the ones from the iPhone 6/7/8, which does not have a separate on/off switch. The case battery will automatically be used first until it reaches 0%, then it automatically switches to your iPhone battery power.
- Answered by Jeff B from North Myrtle Beach
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
There is no on/off button or switch. It is all software controlled as to when to pull power from the case and then the internal phone battery.
- Answered by Justin H from Butler
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
No, it does neither. It is an apple smart battery case so it charges your phone to 100% then stops until it gets to 80% then charges again to 100% and keeps doing it. It also tells you on your phone how much percentage your phone has and the battery case too
- Answered by Xander B
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Does it need a constant wifi connection for timer to work
- Asked by Kenny L
- 16 Jun 2017
- Flag as inappropriate Does it need a constant wifi connection for timer to work
Does this accessory also provide power to the device?
- Asked by Oscar S
- 22 Mar 2016
- Flag as inappropriate Does this accessory also provide power to the device?