Can I charge this battery case using the iPad´s 18W powerbrick and the Apple USB-C to Lightning cable?
- Asked by Jaime Jesus B from Cd. Del Carmen
- Flag as inappropriate Fast Charging?
2 Answers from the Community
Yes and no. It is compatible with fast charging, but you would need a USB-C adapter. The 18W iPad charger is not USB-C (been around since long before USB-C), so you would need the regular Lightning cable. Only the newest iPad Pros, the ones with the newer screens released in late 2018, use are USB-C.
- Answered by Joseph P from New Rochelle
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
For me personally, I’ve found that it does fast charge but I use a nylon woven charger not apples charger because it’s flimsy and the nylon one seems to fast charge a lot of my Apple products.
- Answered by Ben H
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
this cable is for fast charging?
- Asked by Boris T from Miami
- 12 Oct 2019
- Flag as inappropriate this cable is for fast charging?
Does this support fast-charge?
- Asked by Ralph D from Aurora
- 12 Sep 2019
- Flag as inappropriate Does this support fast-charge?
No answers yet