Is it sized for king, queen etc. beds?
- Asked by Richard H from Oklahoma City
- Flag as inappropriate Is it sized for king, queen etc. beds?
3 Answers from the Community
Dimension: 780 x 65 x 2 mm. 780mm should be neither kind nor queen nor super single nor single beds, which is just about right since it is designed to fit a single person's sleeping width (including flipping/rolling in horizontal directions). A single bed is typically 920mm just for reference.
- Answered by Anthony C
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Size of bed doesn’t matter. When you set it up, you place the strip in the middle of where you would normally sleep (center of bed, right side of bed, etc).
- Answered by Gary C from Wantagh
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Bed size doesn’t really matter. It is long enough if you lay on your back, you can roll to your side and you should still be covering the sensor.
- Answered by Leslie M from Hampton
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3