airpods 1 have the same chip H1 as airpods 2?
- Asked by Zhenya G
- Flag as inappropriate airpods 1 have the same chip H1 as airpods 2?
1 Answer from the Community
The first generation AirPods have the W1 chip. The second generation AirPods and the AirPods Pro both have the newer and more advanced H1 chip.
- Answered by Jonathan A from Shoreline
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
What transmission codec does the AirPods Pro use? For pairing it uses Apple's H1 chip, but for playback does it use AAC, aptX or some other codec?
What class bluetooth are the AirPod Pro?
- Asked by Geoffrey H from Riverwoods
- 31 Oct 2019
- Flag as inappropriate What class bluetooth are the AirPod Pro?