Does the case come charged? Or any minimum hours for the initial charge?
2 Answers from the Community
When I purchased my AirPods then it came with some battery maybe 50% but it depends how long they were on the shelf
- Answered by Unknown N from Linden
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
From my experience, I bought my Airpods from a store (Best Buy to be exact) and when I unwrapped them, they had nearly a full charge. I’m guessing it must be the same for all Airpods because it was wrapped up in its packaging, just as if you had bought it off apple’s website.
- Answered by Shawn A from Salem
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Is this a charging case or does it fit over the charging case
- Asked by Rob K from Hilo
- 21 Mar 2020
- Flag as inappropriate Is this a charging case or does it fit over the charging case
Does the charging case have wireless charging
- Asked by Giuseppe Z
- 4 Apr 2019
- Flag as inappropriate Does the charging case have wireless charging