which ipod is good for travelling ?
- Asked by Jeric S from San Diego
5 Answers from the Community
I like the iPod touch. You can have music, movies, camera, video, apps/games. Use wifi for internet & it's very compact. Can't go wrong!
- Answered by Sheila S from Portland
- Jun 2, 2013
i would use the shuffle is you are just taking it for music. it's light, samll, and charges faster than bigger iPods. but if you want games and internet, i would take the Ipod Touch
- Answered by Mark B from Goffstown
- Jun 7, 2013
Any iPod works great for traveling
- Answered by Noah M from Sidney
- Jun 5, 2013
ipod shuffle and nano
- Answered by Christina H from Winchester
- May 26, 2013
iPod nano Is best because it is light and small to carry.
- Answered by Anastasia D
- May 18, 2013