can series 4 work with iphone together without seperate cell service
want to purchase series 4 with out having to purchase additional service cellular number
- Asked by Victor C from League City
- Flag as inappropriate can series 4 work with iphone together without seperate cell service
2 Answers from the Community
I have a series 4, I haven't gotten a separate cell plan for it yet. Even if you get a cellular watch, you don't need to get a plan to pair it and use it with your phone. You only need a separate cell plan if you intend to receive calls/msgs/data when your watch is not within range of your cell phone.
- Answered by Serena P from Thompson
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
The GPS model relies on your iPhone for data. If you get the GPS+Cellular model you will have to add the watch to your plan. This will give your watch the same phone number as you phone for roughly $10/month depending on your carrier.
- Answered by Caedon A from Lake Tapps
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2