Does the Apple Watch 4 track my sleep?
- Asked by fn from Newport
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the Apple Watch 4 track my sleep?)
1 Answer from the Community
No, it does not. However, there are a couple of good 3rd-party apps you can inexpensively buy (and own - not a subscription) that do. Check out Macworld's forum to see a review on Pillow and Auto Sleep's apps (I guess I can't put a web address in here).
Also note that most people charge their Watch at night, so consider that in tracking sleep (although the review addresses that, as well).
- Answered by Alice J from Murray
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is Apple Watch 4 ECG feature available internationally?
- Asked by Vratislav H from Hollywood
- Mar 9, 2019
- Flag as inappropriate (Is Apple Watch 4 ECG feature available internationally?)
Can you text on an Apple Watch series 4
- Asked by Anna D from Arlington
- Mar 26, 2019
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you text on an Apple Watch series 4)
No answers yet