Is Apple Watch 4 ECG feature available internationally?
- Asked by fn from Hollywood
- Flag as inappropriate (Is Apple Watch 4 ECG feature available internationally?)
2 Answers from the Community
No, it's currently only available in the US, but it's being rolled out to more countries. The problem is that it has to get approved by governments, and many of them have long and strenuous processes to approve new technologies. Apple is making an effort to get it into as many countries as possible, though.
- Answered by Nathan S
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
It is slowly being released through updates. You can find supported countries on Apple’s website.
- Answered by Caedon A from Lake Tapps
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Is there any Difference between Apple Watch Nike+ Series 4 and normal series 4 ?
- Asked by Manmohan S from New Delhi
- 3 Apr 2019
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there any Difference between Apple Watch Nike+ Series 4 and normal series 4 ?)
Is the Series 4 Apple Watch dustproof?
- Asked by Lin Foxhall F
- 25 May 2019
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the Series 4 Apple Watch dustproof?)
No answers yet
Is it possible to buy Apple Watch Series 3 (GPS + Cellular) but not active cellular feature until its available on my phone network