Questions & Answers: Search Results
Similar questions from the community
does this work with a Macbook air?
- Asked by Michael S from Torrance
- 17 Dec 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (does this work with a Macbook air?)
No answers yet
Is this compatible with the new (2020) iMacs?
I'm about to purchase a new 27" (2020) iMac to replace my Legacy 2010 iMac. I also have a 21.5", 2015 iMac running MacOS Catalina 10.15.3; Being left handed I would prefer this number keyboard over the Apple extended keyboard which is built with the numbers on the right.
- Asked by Tracy S from Davenport
- 18 Feb 2020
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this compatible with the new (2020) iMacs?)
Is there a way to use shift control and command keys with this keyboard?
- Asked by Dave C from Missoula
- 25 Mar 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there a way to use shift control and command keys with this keyboard?)
The 'Keypad' wireless connects to iMac, Mac Pro, or MacBook. Will it work with my Mac Mini?
I run several Mac Minis with wireless keyboards. I have long asked Apple for a '10 key' wireless keyboard for those of us that enter a lot of numerical data. This unit MAY work for me BUT the ad is vague. Why list only 3 computers if compatibility is 'platform wide'?
IF I can use the 'Keypad' I will construct a 'stand' to hold the wireless keyboard, wireless Track Pad AND the Keypad which will keep the unit together as one unit for those times any computer operator must move around the office.
- Asked by Curt R from Fredericktown
- 17 Mar 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (The 'Keypad' wireless connects to iMac, Mac Pro, or MacBook. Will it work with my Mac Mini?)