Similar questions from the community
will i be able to sync music from my pc to my ipod
i have a PC and iPod 4 and I'm trying to download some music to my iPod. is this possible using windows media player? is this possible at ALL? plez help.
- Asked by Anan G from West Chester
- Jun 6, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (will i be able to sync music from my pc to my ipod)
Will this connector transfer music from my iPod to my iPad?
- Asked by Deirdre K from Wilmington
- Sep 24, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this connector transfer music from my iPod to my iPad?)
will this cable help my ipod touch sync to my computer? i have ipod No.A1213
so ive been had this ipod since probably like 3 years and it was working perfectly fine but then out of nowhere it would not charge unless it was with my ihome and everything i would plug it to the computer it always said that the computer cant recognize the ipod so its been like this for like 2 years and ive been trying to fix it ever since the ipod works and i can listen to my old music and everything i just cant put any music in it anything i cant sync it nothing because the computer doesnt recognize it. so i was wondering if this cable would help me?
- Asked by Luis Y A from Allenhurst
- Apr 2, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (will this cable help my ipod touch sync to my computer? i have ipod No.A1213)
Is there a cable that I can use to connect my iPhone to my iPod dock instead of putting the phone in the dock?
I have the Lifeproof iPhone cover and it won't fit on my Sony iPod dock without having to completely remove the cover.
- Asked by Rebecca S from Wudinna
- Mar 2, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there a cable that I can use to connect my iPhone to my iPod dock instead of putting the phone in the dock?)
How do you disconnect cable?
The old iPod USB cable had buttons on both ends of the part that connected to the iPod. You pushed the buttons, and then it was easy to disconnect the iPod from the cable. However, I just bought a new iPod nano, and the cable head does not have buttons, so I basically have to yank it out sideways. This seems very dangerous to the internals of my iPod.
Is there a simple way to remove the iPod from this new cable? Is there some part I should be pushing so that it will slide right out easily, and I don't have to yank it out and scratch everything up? Thanks.
- Asked by Anonymous A from Xxxxxxxx
- Jan 15, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (How do you disconnect cable?)
I have a MC584LL/A iPod shuffle 2GB .Will this cable connect my ipod 2GB to a bose sound dock digital music system
the bose dock connection board has the #s 282490-001 on it if that helps?
Is this cable compatible with the Vapor 4 Case when put on... for iphone 4?
- Asked by Anonymous A from Xxxxxxx
- Sep 2, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this cable compatible with the Vapor 4 Case when put on... for iphone 4?)
how is the iPod docking station powered ? Is it by USB only ??
I want to connect my iPod to my hifi and need to know how the iPod docking station is powered. Is it by the USB feed, or is there another power input method ?
- Asked by Richard P
- Feb 9, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (how is the iPod docking station powered ? Is it by USB only ??)
how do i sync to my ipod nano to Ulitmate ears miniboom?
- Asked by Suzanne T from Hampton
- Jul 13, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (how do i sync to my ipod nano to Ulitmate ears miniboom?)
Can I sync an old Macbook (pre-2008) with a new iPod (7th gen nano)?
I am thinking about buying a pre-2008 Macbook for music storage and am worried about compatibility with newer iOS devices.
- Asked by James B from Liberty
- Oct 31, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I sync an old Macbook (pre-2008) with a new iPod (7th gen nano)?)
which iPod Dock Connector will work for iPod Nano 2nd generation 4GB
I lost my iPod Nano's 2nd generation 4GB earphone as well as its dock connector to USB 2.0 cable. I need to know which connector will work with this iPod model. I noticed that the one shown on Apple Store.com does NOT have the squeeze sides to disconnect the iPod from my computer. If someone could please answer me I want to listen to my music ASAP and to download more songs from iTunes. Thanks. Today's date 06/03/10
- Asked by Anonymous A
- Jun 5, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (which iPod Dock Connector will work for iPod Nano 2nd generation 4GB)
Looking for a combo charger and extension cord for ipod touch.
In my car, I have a dock in my glovebox where I can plug in my ipod to play music through the car's stereo. This is great but there are a couple of problems.
1. The dock in the glovebox does not charge the ipod.
2. The ipod stays in the glovebox, and controls for changing songs/tracks through the relatively crude interface to the stereo are not ideal.
What I'm looking for may not exist, but I want to get an extension cord so that I can still plug the ipod in at the dock in the glovebox, but have the ipod out of the glovebox so I can see it, etc. I also would like to have a way to charge it using the dc lighter thing.
Does anyone make a cable that's an extension cable with another branch off of it for charging? I'm envisioning a cord with a car charger on one end that plugs into the ipod, then a second cord that is a docking extension cord that also runs into the end of the cable that plugs into the ipod.
All of this may be moot if I move to the iphone. I have a bluetooth connection for my phone but not sure if the iphone could take calls and play music through the bluetooth connection. My wife's car does this but mine is a little older and might not.
- Asked by Charles F from Roanoke
- Jun 29, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Looking for a combo charger and extension cord for ipod touch.)
which model phone jack plugs into Model a1136? I don't get music when I connect to a new chair that has speakers and a small amp. I plugged my iPhone
THIS NEW CHAIR HAS A SMALL AMP., CORD AND PHONE PLUG. WHEN I PLUG THIS PHONE PLUG INTO MY iPOD THERE IS NO SOUND, PLUG IN MY iPHONE AND THERE IS SOUND?????
- Asked by David F from Cherryville
- Oct 7, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (which model phone jack plugs into Model a1136? I don't get music when I connect to a new chair that has speakers and a small amp. I plugged my iPhone)
can I use this cable to connect my Macbook Pro Air to a Powerall jump start for 12 volt vehicles. It shows it will charge laptops but requires cable.
Is the same cable of the ipod nano 6th generation and the ipod classic?
I wonder if both ipods share the same connection, my girl has a nano 6th generation and i have a classic both purchased recently and we dont want 2 cables to charge them if we can use only one, of course without spoiling the connection of one of the ipods
- Asked by Alan P from Mexico City
- Mar 3, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the same cable of the ipod nano 6th generation and the ipod classic?)
is usb lead for generation 1 ipod compatible with a generation 6 ipod
My generation 1 ipod has been replaced with a generation 6 ipod under Apple's replacement program. I have no leads for a generation 6 ipod.
- Asked by Roger M from Hemel Hempstead
- Jan 21, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (is usb lead for generation 1 ipod compatible with a generation 6 ipod)
ipad ipod USB cable
Is the USB cable that comes with the iPad2 identical to the USB cable for the iPod touch (i.e. 3rd gen)? -- To be clear, I am not talking about the chargers which I realize are different for iPad vs iPod.
- Asked by Jeff K from Brooklyn
- Jun 26, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (ipad ipod USB cable)
No answers yet