Questions & Answers: Search Results
Similar questions from the community
Will this adapter support 1024X768 resolution via an HDMI converter?
I have a need to support a projector's native resolution of 1024X768 pixels. The HDMI port on the Mac mini only supports the video resolutions of 720 or 1080 high, and 1600X900. If I use the T'bolt port to a DVI adapter, will it support the old computer resolution standards and aspect ratio?
- Asked by Jonathan G from Edina
- 9 Apr 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this adapter support 1024X768 resolution via an HDMI converter?)
Help!!! I am about to buy an Iiyama Prolite E2410HDSD 24" 1080p Monitor and don't know which adapter to buy for my 15" MacBook Pro.
It looks like a possible minefield connecting these together if I buy the wrong adapter and so many posts appear to have had problems! I think it is the Mini DisplayPort to DVI adapter but cannot be sure. Is DVI the same as DVI-D?
I also have an Apple Wireless keyboard and Magic Trackpad. The 24' monitor will be the icing on the cake.
Thanks in advance for your help.
MacBook Pro Retina and 3 monitor support
Can I use two of these adapters to hookup two 1600x1200 DVI monitors and also run a 1920x1080 monitor hooked up to the HDMI port?
- Asked by Stefan C from Bundoora
- 16 Jun 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (MacBook Pro Retina and 3 monitor support)
No answers yet
What's the difference between this and the dual-link adapter? Is it just the USB socket? Will this work between a macbook pro and 30" cinema display?
is it possible for me to connect my 27 mac TV monitor to virgin HD box ? If yes, what cable I need to buy to hook this up ?
- Asked by Tiong Seng L from London
- 7 Apr 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (is it possible for me to connect my 27 mac TV monitor to virgin HD box ? If yes, what cable I need to buy to hook this up ?)
How do I connect two monitors to my mac mini? What cables do I need please help?
I have a HP Pavililion monitor and a Huion graphics tablet monitor. I am an illustrator and would like to work from both screens simultaneously.
Both monitors support HDMI connection and for the most part my HP monitor uses this, but then I have to unplug when I want to use the tablet monitor.
Any suggestions? help much appreciated.
- Asked by Dawn A
- 1 Sep 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (How do I connect two monitors to my mac mini? What cables do I need please help?)
how can i hook up my playstation 3 and macbook pro?
i bought a mini dvi to hdmi converter that says it will accept input and output, so how would i play my playstation off the macbook? i have tried connecting the two and turning them both on and nothing happens.
- Asked by Anonymous A from Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- 20 Nov 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (how can i hook up my playstation 3 and macbook pro?)
what cables do i need to connect my 2011 13" macbook pro to a cinema display?
just bought a 2011 13" macbook pro on the day they came out, i am now looking into getting a cinema display but was wondering what cables were required to connect the two together.
- Asked by Anonymous A
- 27 Feb 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (what cables do i need to connect my 2011 13" macbook pro to a cinema display?)
what adapter do I need to attach mac mini a1347 to a dell monitor
- Asked by Vidalina G from Woodstock
- 22 Mar 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (what adapter do I need to attach mac mini a1347 to a dell monitor)
I have a mac pro (newest edition) with a NVIDIA GeForce GT 120 graphic card. I need to connect a 2nd apple monitor to it what do I need ???
i have an old style 23" cinema display (ADC) what's the best (and cheapest) way to connect it to my 2009 imac that has a mini display port connection