Questions & Answers: Search Results
Similar questions from the community
Is it possible to link 2 extra monitors to my macbook pro? One monitor is VGA and the other is DVI and I would like to connect them both.
I bought a splitter cable that splits the dvi signal into two outputs -one VGA and one DVI output but only one of the connected monitors pick up the signal when they are both plugged in, the other one says no signal and then goes to sleep.
I was wondering if this adapter would support the ATI Eyefinity with three 21.5" displays in 5760x1080 or is it ONLY for Apple 30" Screens.
- Asked by Anonymous A from Xxxxxxxx
- 28 Jun 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (I was wondering if this adapter would support the ATI Eyefinity with three 21.5" displays in 5760x1080 or is it ONLY for Apple 30" Screens.)
No answers yet
why would I need to spend £60 on a Mini DisplayPort to Dual-Link DVI Adapter? what is the advantage over the DVI adaptor that comes with a mac mini?
I'm about to buy a mac mini and will connect it to a 32" Philips HD TV via the DVI input. I'm totally stumped as to why I should buy a £60 cable when the mac mini comes with a mini-DVI to DVI connector anyway ... am I missing something here?
How do I connect two apple 30" LED cinema displays to a 27" iMac?
I currently have one cinema display connected to my imac through the cable it came with and would like to connect another identical apple cinema display in addition to it. Which cable would I need for this?
- Asked by Anonymous A
- 21 Aug 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (How do I connect two apple 30" LED cinema displays to a 27" iMac?)
Do I need to take up one of my USB ports on my MBP when using this dual link mini-dvi cable?
I just upgraded my MBP to the latest model. It no longer has an input DVI port as the old one did. I also have a MAC 30" monitor. I am not sure if I need to take up one of the 2 USB ports for theDual-Link DVI adapter. I have the mini-dvi port plugged in, but am a bit stumped as if or why I would need to take up one USB ports.
- Asked by Anonymous A from Xxxxxxx
- 6 Dec 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (Do I need to take up one of my USB ports on my MBP when using this dual link mini-dvi cable?)