Questions & Answers: Search Results
Similar questions from the community
Can I use the Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter with a KVM switch and a 27" iMac?
I want to run the video for the iMac and a PC to the iMac monitor. I use a KVM switch today to switch between work and home PCs (to share one monitor).
- Asked by Paul S from Springfield
- 2 Dec 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use the Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter with a KVM switch and a 27" iMac?)
Can I connect the VGA/HDMI output of Windows PC to Imac 27
Can I connect the VGA/HDMI output of my Windows PC to the 27" iMac and use it as a monitor? and how do I switch between the functions? "monitor" & "iMac" ( by using the VGA / HDMI to Mini Displayport Adapter)
- Asked by Luk K
- 8 Feb 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I connect the VGA/HDMI output of Windows PC to Imac 27)
Can I connect a Mac Mini to my laptop so I can use the laptop as the display for the mini?
I have a Mac Mini and a mac laptop. I have the ability to transfer files, but I'm wondering if there is a way to actually use my laptop display as the monitor for the Mini. So I could actually switch between them without an external monitor at all. Any ideas?
- Asked by Kyle S from Kansas City
- 11 Oct 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I connect a Mac Mini to my laptop so I can use the laptop as the display for the mini?)
I want to know if this cable allows me to use my xbox on my mac using a vga cable sound isnt a problem as i have head phones plugged into my xbox
all i want to know is if the display of the xbox can be shown on the mac is there an app or something you download to switch between to mac and the xbox display