Questions & Answers: Search Results
Similar questions from the community
will the Apple Lightning Camera Adapter work for and iPhone 6?
- Asked by Jyostsna S from Monroe Township
- May 25, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (will the Apple Lightning Camera Adapter work for and iPhone 6?)
lightning USB camera adapter iphone 5S compatibility
At the Apple store in Bridgewater, NJ today, I asked what I needed to connect my Canon 30D to my iPhone 5S and my iPad Air. I was told and sold a Lightning to USB Camera Adapter.
When I got home, I plugged the camera and phone together. The phone reads Cannot Use Device: Canon Digital Camera: The connected device is not supported.
The connection with the iPad Air works.
Both iPhone 5S and iPad Air have latest iOS.
Any way to make this work for the 5S or should I return the cable?
- Asked by Joseph A from Long Valley
- Aug 25, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (lightning USB camera adapter iphone 5S compatibility)
Does anyone know if the Blue Tiki USB microphone will work with the iPhone 5 using the Lighting to USB Camera adapter?
- Asked by Chi-wang Y from Los Angeles
- Mar 19, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Does anyone know if the Blue Tiki USB microphone will work with the iPhone 5 using the Lighting to USB Camera adapter?)
Will the adapter work for Canon Digital EOS Rebel T1i and iPhone 6?
- Asked by Salvatore D from New Canaan
- Jul 22, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the adapter work for Canon Digital EOS Rebel T1i and iPhone 6?)
Can I connect iPhone 5s/PianoDiary to MAC/Sibelius First to import & export MIDI data via the Apple Camera connection kit ?
I use Yamaha PianoDiary app (on iPhone 5s) to RECORD midi from an external piano
ie. (iPhone 5S --> Apple Camera connection kit --> Roland UM-One to midi plugs (In and Out) --> External Piano.)
The PianoDiary app also allows me to PLAYBACK to the piano.
Alas, the MIDI is stored within a PianoDiary SQLite database and not as a midi file. So, no easy way to export and import.
Unable to get the PianoDiary app WiFi or Bluetooth working with a MAC so now I explore hard wiring from iPhone 5s to a MAC.
Could I treat the iPhone 5s/Pianodiary app as a MIDI instrument
i.e. (iPhone 5s/Pianodiary --> Apple Camera connection kit --> TypeA(Male) to TypeB(Female) adapter --> Regular USB cable --> Mac/Sibelius First.)
I could then press PLAY on the iPhone 5S and RECORD on the MAC to export from the iPhone and vice versa to import.
Is there any good reason why this hardwire approach wouldn't work using the Apple Camera connection kit ?
Is there a better way to do this connection via cable ? (I have given up on WiFi and Bluetooth)
Work to connect MIDI Keyboard to iPhone 5/5s?
I have a MIDI keyboard that can use USB instead of a MIDI cable. Will this adapter allow me to plug the keyboard into my iPhone and use in GarageBand?
- Asked by Dustin P from Huber Heights
- Oct 8, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Work to connect MIDI Keyboard to iPhone 5/5s?)
No answers yet