Similar questions from the community
will this support MIDI whien connected to a 30 pin iRig midi?
I want to use iPad 4th Generation with lightning output to control outboard MIDI devices through iRig MIDI accessory which is only available in 30 pin format. Will it work once connected?
- Asked by Paul M
- Jan 2, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (will this support MIDI whien connected to a 30 pin iRig midi?)
Is there an adapter available to connect a lightning connection to 30 pin, I want to connect a 30 pin device to a Lightning connection on a Bose?
Will this adapter work with 30 pin to VGA cable?
I have a
The 30 pin to VGA cable from my iPad 3. Can this Lightening to 30 pin adapter be used with my current cable?
- Asked by Tony C from Oreana
- Feb 22, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this adapter work with 30 pin to VGA cable?)
Should the Lightning to 30-pin Adapter work with my 30 pin BMW y cable?
I have tried but the connection keeps dropping
- Asked by Andrew I
- Jan 23, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Should the Lightning to 30-pin Adapter work with my 30 pin BMW y cable?)
will this lightning to 30pin adapter work with a gear4 docking station?
I have just brought an iPhone 5C but have a Gear4 Docking Station with a 30 pin connection. I have read some reviews about cheaper lighting to 30pin adapter but most say that they charge the device but won't play any music. Will the genuine Apple adapter work with my docking station?
- Asked by Hannah M
- Jan 6, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (will this lightning to 30pin adapter work with a gear4 docking station?)
How do i play All 4 from an ipad 2 to tv? My ipad uses a 30 pin connector and it seems that All 4 only works with a lightning connector. I
I have no problem playing BBC iplayer through my tv using the 30 pin cable but can't play All 4
will the lightning to 30 pin converter work with the Range Rover iPod cables
I bought a Range Rover Sport 2011 but also have the New Evoque which my iPod worked in fine but can't get connected in the sport because it has its own cables and it's not the lightning connector its the 30 pin so need a lightning connection or the converter
- Asked by Ray R
- Mar 10, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (will the lightning to 30 pin converter work with the Range Rover iPod cables)
Will this 30 pin adapter work iRIG MIDI + iPAD4 and connected keyboard fully, as MIDI IN and also MIDI OUT to control the keyboard?
Connections: IPAD4 - 8/30 pin adapter - iRIG with USB power supply - two midi cables for MIDI IN and MIDI OUT - keyboard with MIDI IN and MIDI out DIN connectors
Can this be Used with the 30-pin VGA Adapter? I just bought the VGA adapter for my 4S, I want to use it with this too.
- Asked by Nathan C from Hokes Bluff
- Sep 13, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this be Used with the 30-pin VGA Adapter? I just bought the VGA adapter for my 4S, I want to use it with this too.)
Will the Lightning to 30-pin Adapter work with a iPhone 6 connecting to a Kia Sorento r 2012
Hi having issue playing my iPhone 6 through my Kia Sorento r 2012 vehicles sound system, my old 4s worked ok using a 30 pin to lightening adapter. Now with the iPhone 6 it will not connect through using the cable supplied by car manufacture plus adapter.
I do not want to play through car blue tooth system as you have no control on changing tracks etc off steering wheel.
Will a genuine Apple adapter work?
- Asked by Nicholas R
- May 23, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the Lightning to 30-pin Adapter work with a iPhone 6 connecting to a Kia Sorento r 2012)
Connect iPod 6th gen to aux using Lightning to 30-pin Adapter
Hi I purchased the Lightning 30-pin adapter to connect my iPod to an aux cable to use on my home stereo.
It does not seem to be playing with my stereo sound. Is there a tip I'm missing or should I just return the product and get my $45 back?
- Asked by Byron B from Brownsville
- Oct 10, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Connect iPod 6th gen to aux using Lightning to 30-pin Adapter)