Similar questions from the community
will this work with TEAC HD Radio Receiver? Used previously with iphone 4s
docking for iphone, ipod, or nano
- Asked by Cathy H from Johns Creek
- 11 Apr 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (will this work with TEAC HD Radio Receiver? Used previously with iphone 4s)
Can I use this to dock my iPod 5 in my old iPod 4 dock?
I have a iPod docking station that I used for my iPod 4. Now that I have an ipod 5, it obviously won't fit in my docking station. Is this what I need to use to dock my iPod 5?
- Asked by Cheryl L from Winnipeg
- 19 Apr 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use this to dock my iPod 5 in my old iPod 4 dock?)
Will this adapter work with my 2011 RCA Sound System?
I have a RCA Sound System that I got for my 4th generation iPod touch, will this adapter work with connecting to the dock so I can play music, with new iPod touch?
- Asked by Jenitune I from Cannon Falls
- 1 Jul 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this adapter work with my 2011 RCA Sound System?)
Can I use this adaptor with my universal dock and remote , which is connected to my TV via the digital connector with HDMI cable.
If not then what solution would you suggest to replace our exisitng set up? Our 4th generation iPod Touch has just given up and been replaced by the 5th generation and we store dvd's on the iPod (as our DVD player has given up and this is a cost effectice solution), but now the new model has a lightning adapter I am wondering how to connect it to the TV without making all our equipment redundant. Any advice would be appreciated.
Can this adapter be used to connect my ipod to a mini hi fi system that has an older ipod dock
I have a Sony Mini Hi-Fi Component System Model MHC-EC909iP with a iPod dock that supports the iPod nano 1, 2 , 4 & 5 generations.
- Asked by Gregory V from Manjimup
- 5 Nov 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this adapter be used to connect my ipod to a mini hi fi system that has an older ipod dock)
is it strong enough to hold an ipod
If I use this connector to connect an ipod 5th gen to my exusting dock that I use for my ipod 4th gen will it be able to support the weight of the ipod properly? :-)
- Asked by Richard C from Hobart
- 12 Sep 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (is it strong enough to hold an ipod)
No answers yet
Will this work to connect my iPhone 5 to my iHome clock/radio/dock for my iPod Nano 4th generation? And can I play music from the iPhone 5 on it?
iPhone 5 to iHome clock/radio/dock for 4th gen Nano
- Asked by Marsi S from Post Falls
- 14 Aug 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work to connect my iPhone 5 to my iHome clock/radio/dock for my iPod Nano 4th generation? And can I play music from the iPhone 5 on it?)
Will it work/fit with the Conran Audio Speaker dock for iPod and iPhone?
I bought one of these docks when I had an iPhone 4.
I would like to know if there is room to fit both the adapter and the iPhone 5 (which is longer than the iPhone 4) into the dock.
- Asked by Alexandra R
- 24 Jan 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Will it work/fit with the Conran Audio Speaker dock for iPod and iPhone?)
apple universal dock
hello there! i have an iphone 4s and an apple universal dock. i am planning to buy the new ipod nano with the lightning dock. can i connect the ipod nano to my apple universal dock by using the lightning to 30-pin adapter?
- Asked by Ria F from Tarlac
- 3 Jul 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (apple universal dock)
No answers yet
is there an adapter you can use to plug a 4th gen ipod nano into a new docking station featuring only a lightning docking port?
Does the Lighting to 30-pin adapter work with a Sanyo clock radio with docking station? (At least 2yrs old)
I'm curious as it already works with my ipod 4th gen and adapter.
- Asked by Stacey M from Adelaide
- 16 Nov 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the Lighting to 30-pin adapter work with a Sanyo clock radio with docking station? (At least 2yrs old))
"Compatibility" Does it work with GEAR4 PG534 HouseParty Rise Alarm Clock and iLuv Vibro I Bed Shaker 30-Pin iPod/iPhone Alarm Clock Speaker Dock?
I just recently bought the new Ipod Touch and I would like to know if it is compatible with these docks, with the Lightning to 30-pin Adapter connected. To play music and charge on the docks but I don't really mind if it doesn't play videos on the dock.
Basically if it will work like my older model Ipod did on the same docks. The docks can easily be searched on google but it won't let put in links direct to the docks.
If not is their another adapter that will be compatible with them, even if it is not an official apple product.
Thank you for any responses.