Questions & Answers: Search Results
Similar questions from the community
I have the first generation of the pioneer app radio installed in my car. Will this adapter work in order to charge my phone and play music?
I really dont want to upgrade my phone and then have a useless stereo in my car.
- Asked by Tobias F from Maumee
- Sep 30, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (I have the first generation of the pioneer app radio installed in my car. Will this adapter work in order to charge my phone and play music?)
I have an iSimple in my car so I can listen to music and charge at the same time. Will this work with it? Don't care about charging as much as music?
- Asked by Joshua L M from Madison
- Oct 29, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (I have an iSimple in my car so I can listen to music and charge at the same time. Will this work with it? Don't care about charging as much as music?)
Will this adapter work with my dodge and mini cooper iPod adapters?
Will this adapter support full functionality (charging and music playback/control) in my 2012 Dodge Ram and 2012 Mini Cooper?
- Asked by Howard C from Cape Coral
- Nov 18, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this adapter work with my dodge and mini cooper iPod adapters?)
i have a dock in my VW golf will i be able to listen to music using this (it doesnt charge the newer 30 pin iphone/ iPods)
Can I use this adapter to charge an iPad Air 2 with the iPhone 4 30 pin cable and power outlet adapter?
My Hyundai car was shipped with a 30 pin adapter for iPhone 4/4S, witch connects to the panel through both a USB and a P2 audio cable. Using this 30 Pin to Lightning adapter, can I charge and listen to music with my iPad Air 2 in the car sound system? Also, can I use it to charge the iPad with the iPhone 4 cable and power outlet connector?
- Asked by João Paulo R from Sorocaba
- Nov 6, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use this adapter to charge an iPad Air 2 with the iPhone 4 30 pin cable and power outlet adapter?)
2012 hyundai accent adapter
I have a 2012 Hyundai Accent & the only way to plug my phone into my car is through this special adapter they gave me. It's part USB, part headphone jack-looking. It's made for an iPhone 4/4S & I know Hyundai doesn't make these anymore, especially for a 5/5S, so that leaves me in a bind. My question is, if I purchase this lightning to 30-pin adapter, will it work? Will it allow me to plug my phone into my car adapter, play music, charge my phone, etc.? I'm hoping this acts as a sort of converting extension cord.
- Asked by Sarah O from Tulsa
- Jan 31, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (2012 hyundai accent adapter)
No answers yet
Transmit Audio Connection As Well?
The non-Apple approved adapters, where when connecting an adapter to a dock. it only charges, but is unable to transmit sound or music.
Does this lighting cable transmit music?
For example. either from a 30 pin docking station speaker, or most importantly, a Mercedes Benz B200 Turbo. which has an internal 30 pin cable for auxiliary audio transmission. Normal adapters doesn't work on it, neither does Bluetooth adapters that are meant for docking stations (but are not apple branded).
Please do let me know.
- Asked by Cheryl T
- Jul 31, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Transmit Audio Connection As Well?)