Questions & Answers: Search Results
Similar questions from the community
i have a dock in my VW golf will i be able to listen to music using this (it doesnt charge the newer 30 pin iphone/ iPods)
I have the first generation of the pioneer app radio installed in my car. Will this adapter work in order to charge my phone and play music?
I really dont want to upgrade my phone and then have a useless stereo in my car.
- Asked by Tobias F from Maumee
- 30 Sep 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (I have the first generation of the pioneer app radio installed in my car. Will this adapter work in order to charge my phone and play music?)
Can I use this adapter to charge an iPad Air 2 with the iPhone 4 30 pin cable and power outlet adapter?
My Hyundai car was shipped with a 30 pin adapter for iPhone 4/4S, witch connects to the panel through both a USB and a P2 audio cable. Using this 30 Pin to Lightning adapter, can I charge and listen to music with my iPad Air 2 in the car sound system? Also, can I use it to charge the iPad with the iPhone 4 cable and power outlet connector?
- Asked by João Paulo R from Sorocaba
- 6 Nov 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use this adapter to charge an iPad Air 2 with the iPhone 4 30 pin cable and power outlet adapter?)
2012 hyundai accent adapter
I have a 2012 Hyundai Accent & the only way to plug my phone into my car is through this special adapter they gave me. It's part USB, part headphone jack-looking. It's made for an iPhone 4/4S & I know Hyundai doesn't make these anymore, especially for a 5/5S, so that leaves me in a bind. My question is, if I purchase this lightning to 30-pin adapter, will it work? Will it allow me to plug my phone into my car adapter, play music, charge my phone, etc.? I'm hoping this acts as a sort of converting extension cord.
- Asked by Sarah O from Tulsa
- 31 Jan 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (2012 hyundai accent adapter)
No answers yet