Similar questions from the community
iPad Mini come with Apple 12W USB Power Adapter?
If i buy the iPad Mini, the package come with 12W USB Power Adapter or come with 5W? if come with 5W, i will buy the 12W for extera use.
Please Please let me know about this, thank you so much
- Asked by Ka Shing O from Pearsall
- Oct 25, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (iPad Mini come with Apple 12W USB Power Adapter?)
What is the difference between this 12W USB Power Adapter and the 5W USB Power Adapter, i.e. speed of charging, plug, durability, compatibility?
I have a iPhone 5s and iPad Mini Gen-1 to charge.
Does it come with the whole charger? Will it work with a Type I plug from a 5W charger?
I currently have a 5W power adapter that came with my iPad mini (original). Does this 12W adapter come with the actual block (not the bit that plugs into the wall and is removable), or just the removable plug. Also could I put my Type I (Australia, New Zealand, Pacific and Argentina) on this one? I live in New Zealand, but am going to Britain for a few weeks, so need a plug for my iPad. I was originally going to ask if I would be getting just the plug (Type G) and use my existing charger, but now I'm asking, will my existing Type I plug, attach to this 12W charger?
The only adaptor I have for my Ipad 4 is a 2008 ipod charger (I don't know the wattage). Will this 12 w charge my ipad quicker?
Where can I find the power cable for the 12W Power adapter?
I don't see an extension cable anywhere on the web site.
I have the extremely useful 10W adapter that has a long cable that allows me to use my iPad and have it plugged into the wall socket.
Now I need the same for my iPhone.
(it came with a ridiculous little charging cable, which is okay as long as Apple offers an extension).
But from other users I gather that there's no cable with this 12W adapter.
Please tell me Apple didn't replace the 10W adapter with one that has no available extension.
- Asked by Thomas D from Toronto
- Jul 22, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Where can I find the power cable for the 12W Power adapter?)
do I use the apple 12W USB power adapter to charge my ipday when I am in Turkey and Iran.
traveling to Turkey and iran with ipad....how to recharge safely?
- Asked by Debbie M from Oviedo
- Oct 18, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (do I use the apple 12W USB power adapter to charge my ipday when I am in Turkey and Iran.)
Will overcharging the ipad mini harm its battery life or decrease it?
- Asked by Herman C from Brampton
- Dec 30, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Will overcharging the ipad mini harm its battery life or decrease it?)
Can I use the 12W Power Adapter to charge two or more devices at once using a hub?
I would love to hook a USB hub up to my Apple 12W power adapter and charge two or more Apple devices at once. Is this possible? If so, does it have to be a specific hub?
- Asked by Andrew N from Brooklyn
- Jan 2, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use the 12W Power Adapter to charge two or more devices at once using a hub?)
will this new 12W adapter work with 1st generation iPad? Will it increase the charging time of 1st, 2nd or 3rd generation iPads?
Will an ipad 3 charger work on an ipad 1?
- Asked by Robert S
- May 17, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Will an ipad 3 charger work on an ipad 1?)
No answers yet
is there a warranty for this?
the charger has stopped working and i can only charge through the car charger so it's not the ipad
- Asked by Noa B from Mareeba
- Feb 1, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (is there a warranty for this?)
No answers yet