Similar questions from the community
Does it Charge iPhone 4s, do it required any cable or adapter,does it some sort of Portable charger?
I wanted to know that this USB Power Adapter can be charge using the 30 pin usb cable direct to my iPhone 4s?
Does it have the same ability as power bank?
- Asked by Viganesan S from Bayan Baru
- 5 Dec 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it Charge iPhone 4s, do it required any cable or adapter,does it some sort of Portable charger?)
Does it comes with a wire?
Does it come with a wire for iPad 1-3, iPod 4?
- Asked by Hui Jia Y
- 2 Dec 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it comes with a wire?)
When discussing wattage, does it refer to the cable or the charger plug? Or both?
ie, if I want to charge my iPad faster, I assume a 12 watt charger will be faster than a 5, but if I use a different cable (I need a long cable), will it slow it down? Does the cable itself contain a wattage, or only the charger plug itself? Thanks.
- Asked by Jenifer R from New Town
- 1 Jun 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (When discussing wattage, does it refer to the cable or the charger plug? Or both?)
Is is just the power brick that is supplied?
Must i purchase the usb cable and plug separately or do they come with the power adaptor?
- Asked by Ipek H
- 16 Sep 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Is is just the power brick that is supplied?)
Does it come with the whole charger? Will it work with a Type I plug from a 5W charger?
I currently have a 5W power adapter that came with my iPad mini (original). Does this 12W adapter come with the actual block (not the bit that plugs into the wall and is removable), or just the removable plug. Also could I put my Type I (Australia, New Zealand, Pacific and Argentina) on this one? I live in New Zealand, but am going to Britain for a few weeks, so need a plug for my iPad. I was originally going to ask if I would be getting just the plug (Type G) and use my existing charger, but now I'm asking, will my existing Type I plug, attach to this 12W charger?
iPad Mini come with Apple 12W USB Power Adapter?
If i buy the iPad Mini, the package come with 12W USB Power Adapter or come with 5W? if come with 5W, i will buy the 12W for extera use.
Please Please let me know about this, thank you so much
- Asked by Ka Shing O from Pearsall
- 25 Oct 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (iPad Mini come with Apple 12W USB Power Adapter?)
does this charger work in bali
- Asked by Andrew F from Melbourne
- 17 Aug 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (does this charger work in bali)
I bought an iPad in HK and it comes with a UK prong (the adapter between the charger and the wall socket). Can I replace or buy a prong for EU?
does this work with ipod classic 5th generation
- Asked by David F from Brookshire
- 22 Oct 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (does this work with ipod classic 5th generation)
No answers yet
Is the plug fused?
I am wanting the plug part only to power a camera battery recharger as an alternative to plugging in the long cable that came with the charger. The plug needs to have a 3A fuse or at least be able to be fitted with one.
- Asked by Christian W
- 5 Oct 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the plug fused?)
No answers yet
What exactly is in the pack?
What do I need besides this to charge my iPad3? Are there other cables/links needed? I have left the charger etc that came with it while away from home and it takes forever linked to computer.
- Asked by Paul M
- 15 Nov 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (What exactly is in the pack?)