Similar questions from the community
will 12w adapter work on the apple watch?
It doesn't show in compatibility but its in the apple watch accessories section so bit confused??
- Asked by James K from Mascot
- Apr 19, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (will 12w adapter work on the apple watch?)
No answers yet
Will this adapter work with the 3rd generation ipad and cable?
and will it charge it any faster than the old 10W version?
- Asked by Casey B from Fargo
- Oct 24, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this adapter work with the 3rd generation ipad and cable?)
will this adapter work with both the ipad2 and iphone5
- Asked by Tamra A from Waconia
- Oct 28, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (will this adapter work with both the ipad2 and iphone5)
Does 12 watt power adapter work with the latest ipod classic 160gb ?
- Asked by Jack P from Bridgewater
- Aug 7, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Does 12 watt power adapter work with the latest ipod classic 160gb ?)
Does it come with the whole charger? Will it work with a Type I plug from a 5W charger?
I currently have a 5W power adapter that came with my iPad mini (original). Does this 12W adapter come with the actual block (not the bit that plugs into the wall and is removable), or just the removable plug. Also could I put my Type I (Australia, New Zealand, Pacific and Argentina) on this one? I live in New Zealand, but am going to Britain for a few weeks, so need a plug for my iPad. I was originally going to ask if I would be getting just the plug (Type G) and use my existing charger, but now I'm asking, will my existing Type I plug, attach to this 12W charger?
will this new 12W adapter work with 1st generation iPad? Will it increase the charging time of 1st, 2nd or 3rd generation iPads?
european plug for power adapter?
My power adapter has a UK 3pin plug which slots in. Can I get a European plug to slot in when I go abroad?
- Asked by Sue A
- Oct 26, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (european plug for power adapter?)
No answers yet
does this adapter come with a longer cord?
- Asked by Patricia E from Poughkeepsie
- Jul 28, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (does this adapter come with a longer cord?)
Is this the adapter needed for all the "World Travel Adapter Kit" plugs?
Purchased the World Travel Adapter Kit, but don't have the "power adapter or AirPort Express" adapter the user guide suggests to connect these. Is this the correct adapter needed for iPad mini/iphone6
- Asked by Lori H from Seaford
- Apr 21, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this the adapter needed for all the "World Travel Adapter Kit" plugs?)
Can I charge the Apple Watch with a universal adapter
- Asked by Shereen D from Jhb
- May 28, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I charge the Apple Watch with a universal adapter)
Does this come with a 30-pin cable?
I need both an adapter and cable but can't find a 30-pin adapter anywhere.
- Asked by David C from Media
- Jan 18, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this come with a 30-pin cable?)
What are the dimensions of the 12W Power Adapter?
- Asked by Michael Q from Boise
- Dec 26, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (What are the dimensions of the 12W Power Adapter?)
Are the iPod adapters somehow grounded, not adding noise to the signal/iPod?
I have a Q about the iPod adapters. Do they add noise when connected to the mains. I am a sound-engineer and I use...want to only use iPod Touch 4 32gb to play selected music using professional audio monitors in a pro environment.. etc, but the adapter I use now (not original) adds noise to the signal, despite there are many filters applied to the electricity chain. I need that iPod all the time connected to the mains and I was wondering if the original apple adapters are somehow grounded...not adding noise to the audio signal?
I really need that clean audio signal while my iPod is always connected the the mains via adapter. Any options for moded/handmade adapters are welcome too, lol : )
Thank you in advance!
- Asked by Ale X
- Mar 25, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Are the iPod adapters somehow grounded, not adding noise to the signal/iPod?)
Can I use the 12W Power Adapter to charge two or more devices at once using a hub?
I would love to hook a USB hub up to my Apple 12W power adapter and charge two or more Apple devices at once. Is this possible? If so, does it have to be a specific hub?
- Asked by Andrew N from Brooklyn
- Jan 2, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use the 12W Power Adapter to charge two or more devices at once using a hub?)
Where can I find the power cable for the 12W Power adapter?
I don't see an extension cable anywhere on the web site.
I have the extremely useful 10W adapter that has a long cable that allows me to use my iPad and have it plugged into the wall socket.
Now I need the same for my iPhone.
(it came with a ridiculous little charging cable, which is okay as long as Apple offers an extension).
But from other users I gather that there's no cable with this 12W adapter.
Please tell me Apple didn't replace the 10W adapter with one that has no available extension.
- Asked by Thomas D from Toronto
- Jul 22, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Where can I find the power cable for the 12W Power adapter?)
iPad Mini come with Apple 12W USB Power Adapter?
If i buy the iPad Mini, the package come with 12W USB Power Adapter or come with 5W? if come with 5W, i will buy the 12W for extera use.
Please Please let me know about this, thank you so much
- Asked by Ka Shing O from Pearsall
- Oct 25, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (iPad Mini come with Apple 12W USB Power Adapter?)