Questions & Answers: Search Results
Similar questions from the community
Will this-or any other adapter like it-work with iPhone 6s Plus? Need something that will power a usb mic (officially or unofficially).
- Asked by Jeffrey F from Elkhorn
- 30 Mar 2016
- Flag as inappropriate Will this-or any other adapter like it-work with iPhone 6s Plus? Need something that will power a usb mic (officially or unofficially).
Is this Adapter only used for a Camera or can I use something else to connect to my iPhone that has a USB plug, such as a USB to Ethernet Adapter.
I want to connect an ethernet cable to my iPhone, to see if it will improve my internet connection. But I may possibly have to buy this, and then a USB to Ethernet Adapter. However this says it supports cameras, so I just want to be sure I can use it this way instead for transferring photos.
Will this adapter finally allow for USB flash drive or external HDD use?
Now that this new adapter is powered and works with other peripherals, will the use of USB flash drives and external HDDs now be possible? Is it still a security and/or file system issue keeping those items from being compatible?
- Asked by Aaron M from Hattiesburg
- 22 Mar 2016
- Flag as inappropriate Will this adapter finally allow for USB flash drive or external HDD use?
Does it work with the iPhone (6s) as well? I would like to use a Zoom H2n microphone in conjunction with Garageband or other audio-software on it.
Can I plug an Apple Lightning™ Digital AV Adapter into a Lightning to USB 3 Camera Adapter and then into an iPadPro(mini)?
I want to use the small iPadPro with a wired network connection, with video HDMI out and keep it all powered up. It looks like it is physically possible to connect the Lightning™ Digital AV Adapter into the iPad then attach a Lightning to USB 3 Camera Adapter to that and then power that adaptor. But will it work?
Is the second lightning port on the adapter fully functional?
I have have an Irig pro audio interface which uses lightning to connect to my iPhone. I was wondering if the second lightning adapter port is fullly functional and not just for power? My iteration is to plug in a usb keyboard into the USB port and use the other lightning port for the the irig audio interface. Thanks
- Asked by Stephen M
- 19 Nov 2017
- Flag as inappropriate Is the second lightning port on the adapter fully functional?
Can use a USB Ethernet Adapter with this?
It seems this would be a cheaper option to purchase the Lightning to USB Camera Adapter in conjunction with the Apple USB Ethernet Adapter as the Belkin Ethernet + Power Adapter with Lightning Connecter is more expensive. But will it still work regardless of the fact its a USB 3 Camera Adapter? Thanks
- Asked by Isabel X
- 29 Dec 2019
- Flag as inappropriate Can use a USB Ethernet Adapter with this?
Can the lighting USB 3 adapter be used to transfer data from the iPad pro to an external hard drive or is there any other way of doing this ?
Can I use this to charge my iPhone from an iPad Pro 12.9inch?
I would like to know if the USB 3 port is powered, and if so how many watts of power it provides.
- Asked by Anish B from Girraween
- 4 Apr 2016
- Flag as inappropriate Can I use this to charge my iPhone from an iPad Pro 12.9inch?
Can I connect a USB mic with this?
Mainly to use for audio (podcast) in garage band.
- Asked by Ellen V from Obetz
- 2 Apr 2016
- Flag as inappropriate Can I connect a USB mic with this?
No answers yet
Is the USB Power Adapter included or is that a separate accessory? Will I be able to connect a usb drive foe extra storage?
- Asked by Shawn I from Cane Ridge
- 22 Mar 2016
- Flag as inappropriate Is the USB Power Adapter included or is that a separate accessory? Will I be able to connect a usb drive foe extra storage?
Video from 8 Plus to 12.9" Pro (2nd Gen)
I am trying to get video shot in (in Filmic Pro, and up to 15gb of raw data) transferred from my iPhone 8 Plus to my iPad Pro 12.9" (2nd Gen) while in the field (no external power is available), will this work using this set up (knowing I need a USB drive)? Currently using a Sandisk ixpand drive, but the transfer times taking off the phone, and then to the ipad are incredibly slow. Plus, and really worse, it really drains significant battery life from both. If no, might you have any suggestions as to how to get this done?
- Asked by Michael T from Hastings
- 14 Jan 2019
- Flag as inappropriate Video from 8 Plus to 12.9" Pro (2nd Gen)
No answers yet
Will this Power a USB Midi Keyboard
I have a USB powered midi keyboard that I wish to connect to my iPad. The keyboard is bus powered (Native Instruments, Komplete Kontrol 61) Will this connector power the Keyboard if connected to a power source at the same time whilst transmitting Midi to the IPad?
- Asked by Ben P
- 16 May 2020
- Flag as inappropriate Will this Power a USB Midi Keyboard
I want to connect my Kindle to my iPad 7th Gen. Will this work?
I’ve tried the ‘lightning to USB adapter’ but got an error message to say that my kindle required too much power.
- Asked by Tracey S from Narellan Vale
- 3 Dec 2019
- Flag as inappropriate I want to connect my Kindle to my iPad 7th Gen. Will this work?