Similar questions from the community
Would AirPods work with my iphone6s that is running iOS 12.1
- Asked by Perla R from Housotn
- Dec 15, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Would AirPods work with my iphone6s that is running iOS 12.1)
How quickly can these switch between apple devices? I have iPhone 7, Apple Watch Series 2, and MBP retina.
The only way these really appeal to me over my current bluetooth headphones is that I want to be able to use on all my apple devices seamlessly without having to unpair each time or turn bluetooth off on my iPhone each time. How will the process of switching headphone use from iPhone to MBP and vice versa work?
- Asked by Clayton P from Attalla
- Sep 23, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (How quickly can these switch between apple devices? I have iPhone 7, Apple Watch Series 2, and MBP retina.)
Dear Apple Team , I would like to know if Apple Airpods would be working with Iphone 6s Plus , if yes would it work like how its working on Iphone 7
Will the airpods work with an apple watch LTE if you leave the case at home? or will they lose connection with the apple watch?
I saw an article stating that when the Airpods case is left at home you will lose connection and they wont connect properly with an apple watch. I simply want to know if I only had my apple watch and airpods without the case will they remain connected?
1) Are those airpod working with the mac book pro ? 2) What is their range, can i walk on another room while on the airpod
Basically i would like to have an instrument i can pair with my computer (macbookpro) and my phone (iphone7) while at my workstation so i can switch from a Skype call from my phone to a phone call without having to remove my headset.
- Asked by Alessandro P from Treviso
- Sep 9, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (1) Are those airpod working with the mac book pro ? 2) What is their range, can i walk on another room while on the airpod)
If two people want to watch a film together on an iPhone 7 can AirPods and EarPods be connected to a single apple device at a same time ?
1. What Bluetooth standards are compatible with the Airpods? 2. Is DRM employed? 3. What audio fidelity do the Airpods deliver?
1. Can I stream audio over Bluetooth using A2DP?
2. Do the Airpads use or require SCMS-T digital rights management or an Apple proprietary DRM schema? Can I stream music from players other than iTunes?
3. What is the maximum bit depth and sample rate the DACs will support?
Will there be a noticeable audio delay with watching movies/tv shows within the Videos app and listening via AirPods?
I've used a number of Bluetooth earphones and headsets over the past few years, with varying levels of quality, from the cheap options to the expensive. But all of them have suffered from a fractional delay in the audio. This becomes very noticeable when watching video as the visuals are not in sync with the audio, especially when people are talking. Will the Apple apps like Videos take this into account and so delay the video playback fractionally to keep the video in sync with the audio?
Can you purchase AC+ for the Apple Airpods?
Since the Airpods are going to be $160 will there be an option to purchase AC+ for them.
- Asked by Alexia M from Nampa
- Sep 10, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you purchase AC+ for the Apple Airpods?)
No answers yet
do American airpods work with British Iphones?
going the US and want airpods but I live in the UK will the airpods from the US work with my British Iphone the same way British ones would.
- Asked by Kai B
- Jan 16, 2019
- Flag as inappropriate (do American airpods work with British Iphones?)
No answers yet
How do they work offline? Say you are jogging, and listening to music on the Apple Watch with your iPhone at home, will double-tap no longer work?
Siri requires internet connectivity, and as the only control of this device is the double tap, how will they work when used offline? Will the double-tap fallback to voice control, or will it just attempt to use siri and time out. I am wanting to get these for use with my Apple Watch, and leave my phone at home when I go for walks, it will be crazy if the double-tap is not supported in this circumstance.
- Asked by Benjamin L from Carlisle
- Sep 26, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (How do they work offline? Say you are jogging, and listening to music on the Apple Watch with your iPhone at home, will double-tap no longer work?)
So will the new AirPods be able to work with two iPhones at the same time as I carry one iPhone for business and one for personal?
AirPods Connectivity question
- Asked by Kenneth B from Philadelphia
- Sep 9, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (So will the new AirPods be able to work with two iPhones at the same time as I carry one iPhone for business and one for personal?)
Can I pair my AirPods to my 1st gen Apple TV? If so, how?
- Asked by Benjamin K from Jackson
- Feb 6, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I pair my AirPods to my 1st gen Apple TV? If so, how?)