Questions & Answers: Search Results
Similar questions from the community
removing the iMac pro stand
I purchased the wall mount kit for my iMac pro. But how do I remove the stand so I can attach the wall mount?
- Asked by Christopher E from New York
- Jul 10, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (removing the iMac pro stand)
No answers yet
What is the total weight of the iMac Pro without the stand, but with the VESA mount connected?
I am thinking about picking up an iMac Pro, but I currently use a VESA compatible monitor stand to hold the monitors I use with my current mac pro... The listed weight of the iMac Pro is 21.5 pounds, and my mount will support up to 19.8 pounds per arm... I figure the base is probably at least a couple pounds, but the weight of the VESA mount isn't listed anywhere. Just want to make sure of the total weight before I commit.
- Asked by Randall H from Hurricane
- Dec 22, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the total weight of the iMac Pro without the stand, but with the VESA mount connected?)
Will this work with an Apple Thunderbolt Display?
This looks similar to the previous VESA adapter kit. Will it fit a Thunderbolt/Cinema Display?
- Asked by Evan W from Plymouth
- Apr 6, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with an Apple Thunderbolt Display?)
Can this fit 100x100 or 200x200 Vesa monitor arms?
I have a dual monitor arm system and it fits 75x75 or 100x100. Will this adapter work with my monitor arm?
- Asked by Gary W from Bear
- Dec 15, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this fit 100x100 or 200x200 Vesa monitor arms?)