Questions & Answers for Belkin Micro-USB to USB Cable with Lightning Adapter
4 Questions + 1 Answer
4 Questions from the Community
Can i use this cord for my hdmi tv to see my phone on large screen
Micro usb to usb with lightning adapter cord can i use this on a hdmi tv
- Asked by Sharon S from Greystanes
- 6 Apr 2019
- Flag as inappropriate (Can i use this cord for my hdmi tv to see my phone on large screen)
No - the cable is USB to micro-USB and there is an attached adapter that you fit over the micro-USB plug which turns it into a lightning cable tip. It's not a cable with 2 ends (micro-USB and lightning).
- Answered by Stephen I
- 21 Dec 2016
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (can you use this cable to charge iOS device and micro usb enabled device at the same time?)
Will this cable connect to an Apple TV (2nd and 3rd generation)?
- Asked by Mark T from Salt Spring Island
- 30 Oct 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this cable connect to an Apple TV (2nd and 3rd generation)?)