Questions & Answers for B&O PLAY Beoplay H4 Wireless Headphones
2 Questions from the Community
Can I use it with my iMac?
- Asked by Mary K from St. Clair Shores
- Sep 14, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use it with my iMac?)
Yes. Once paired it will appear under bluetooth in upper right menu. Simply touching both pairing button on H4 then clicking on bluetooth device in the list will connect and redirect all Mac sound to the the headphones. So you can pair the H4 with multiple device and quickly switch from device to other. Volume can be controlled by Mac keyboard shortcut. Work really well. Same for IOS and Apple TV.
- Answered by Odin B from L'assomption
- Sep 15, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (Can I use it with my iMac?)
How can I connect these to my Mac air?
I recently purchased these and I can see they are not on the 'compatible' list for Mac air. However I can see that someone was able to connect them to their pro and was hoping I could do the same with my air.
I've searched and searched but even downloading the B and O desktop does not include the H4s so I'm stuck with what to do!
- Asked by Christina D
- Mar 21, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (How can I connect these to my Mac air?)