Questions & Answers for Apple Composite AV Cable
121 Questions from the Community
can I save to my HDD recorder with these cables from my iPad2,
I have a TV Recorder which can record to HDD or DVD, it has files to which you can save photo's and Videos.
Would I be able to record to this device with this cables.
- Asked by Patrick D from Bundaberg North
- Apr 8, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (can I save to my HDD recorder with these cables from my iPad2,)
will this work with iPod touch 5th.generation
can i use the Apple Composite AV Cable with my new iPod touch 32GB 5th.gen. to connect to TV
- Asked by Kevin P
- Nov 24, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (will this work with iPod touch 5th.generation)
No, I have just found out the lightning pin adaptor which you would need to connect ipod to composite av cable is not compatable with video.
- Answered by Roseanne H from Devonport
- Jan 3, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (will this work with iPod touch 5th.generation)
How do I link my iPad2 to data on my usb memory stick
I have a non SIM iPAD2 and often work in a poor 3G reception area. I want to show my powerpoint presentations stored on my memory stick through my iPad2. How can I do this please
- Asked by Martin K
- Feb 18, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (How do I link my iPad2 to data on my usb memory stick)
i bought the composite av cable for my iphone 4 but i want to buy the iphone 4 dock and wanted to know if the cable and the dock are compatible or not
No answers yet
Does using the cable let you see exactly what you see on your phone on a monitor?
I'm wondering if using the cable let you see your iphone screen on the monitor? (i.e. seeing what you see on your phone but an exact copy on the monitor).
I have some medical apps for anatomy which I would like to view on a larger screen.
It's Netter's Anatomy for my iphone (it say's it's incompatible with ipads though if that makes a difference).
- Asked by Kyung Chan P
- Feb 16, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Does using the cable let you see exactly what you see on your phone on a monitor?)
I need 4th generation composite cable with audio leads and small pin not 30 pin
Need small pin 4th generation for iPad to be able to watch films that have been dowloaded to it on my TV
- Asked by Dean S
- Mar 15, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (I need 4th generation composite cable with audio leads and small pin not 30 pin)
can the Composite AV cable be used to obtain videos from older camcorders
I have videos from when I went on holiday years ago on an old (10+ years) tape based camcorder. I want to import these videos and use Imovie if possible. Wondering whether the composite cable is the right cable to do this?
- Asked by Kevin G
- May 3, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (can the Composite AV cable be used to obtain videos from older camcorders)
I think I have found the answer. Instead of accessing iplayer through the iplayer app, do it through safari. This seems to work for me. Good luck
- Answered by Suzanne T
- Jun 4, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (Can i use the cable to watch BBC iPlayer through my tv from my iPad?)
No, it will not. The 30 pin to Lightning adapter does not carry video signals.
- Answered by Roger M
- Apr 8, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (Will this product work with lightning through the 0.2M 30 pin to lightning adapter?)