Questions & Answers for Lightning to 30-pin Adapter
236 Questions from the Community
Can this Lightning to 30-pin Adapter support Video output to Car Pioneer Headunit AVH-4450BT ? im having the current cable CD-IU201S from Pioneer?
No answers yet
Connect iPod 6th gen to aux using Lightning to 30-pin Adapter
Hi I purchased the Lightning 30-pin adapter to connect my iPod to an aux cable to use on my home stereo.
It does not seem to be playing with my stereo sound. Is there a tip I'm missing or should I just return the product and get my $45 back?
- Asked by Byron B from Brownsville
- 10 Oct 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Connect iPod 6th gen to aux using Lightning to 30-pin Adapter)
Lightening to 30 pin adaptor - will I get TV picture signal from an IDTV tuner/receiver
I have an IDTV Freeview receiver which is designed to be plugged in to my iPad with retina so that I can watch Freeview TV on my iPad. But is has the 30 pin plug. I was planning to get a Lightening to 30 pin adapter to connect the two up. But, the product description says that video output is not supported.
So, would that mean that I only get the sound and not the picture?
All answers gratefully received
- Asked by Katie R from Letchworth
- 2 Sep 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Lightening to 30 pin adaptor - will I get TV picture signal from an IDTV tuner/receiver)
Yes. It will allow charging and sync. My music plays fine and I've had no problems.
- Answered by Stephen R
- 5 Dec 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (Will this work with Phillips DS3100/05 docking station?)
does this work wtih Bose docking stations?
- Asked by Hannah H
- 4 Mar 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (does this work wtih Bose docking stations?)
It does yes, it also works with the Samsung Surround Sound dock
- Answered by Lisa P
- 21 Dec 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (does this work wtih Bose docking stations?)
is it strong enough to hold an ipod
If I use this connector to connect an ipod 5th gen to my exusting dock that I use for my ipod 4th gen will it be able to support the weight of the ipod properly? :-)
- Asked by Richard C from Hobart
- 12 Sep 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (is it strong enough to hold an ipod)
Will the new lightning adaptor work with the logitech s400i docking station?
To play and charge nano 7th gen
- Asked by Natalie Y
- 20 Apr 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the new lightning adaptor work with the logitech s400i docking station?)
Hi, has anyone managed to dock a nano 7th gen? lightning to 30-pin
I have a Nano 7th gen and my Pure docking unit has the 30 pin
Has anyone bought the adapter offered by apple for an extortionate £25? Did it work? if it works I'll have to buy one
I thought I would just buy a 30-pin to lightning adapter and it would work. I didn't fancy paying £25 from apple so bought a cheapo one from ebay that looked exactly the same. It didn't work so I bought another cheapo adapter but a cabled version this time also from ebay (30-pin to lightning and a 3.5mm jack), this didn't work either
I love the Nano for the car, perfect size. So I thought I'd buy an Ipod Touch for use on the docking unit but that has the same lightning connector so am not going to bother
Thanks in advance
- Asked by Paul G
- 5 Mar 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Hi, has anyone managed to dock a nano 7th gen? lightning to 30-pin)
Will it work with an apple iPod hi-fi?
Will I be able to dock a new iPhone with lightning adapter into an apple iPod hi-fi with the old 30-pin adapter?
The Hi-fi has an AUX port at the back, so I can use an audio cable if needs be and I remember my old iPhone wouldn't charge on it, so if I were to buy it; it would have to dock and charge and play through the speakers to make it worthwhile.
- Asked by David B
- 26 Nov 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Will it work with an apple iPod hi-fi?)
does this work with the Mercedes media connection
the Merceded in question is a 2011 e250.
the media connection is located in the glove box.
- Asked by James C
- 2 Nov 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (does this work with the Mercedes media connection)
Will this work with a Bose Sound Dock II?
- Asked by Calvin D from Whangarei
- 13 Sep 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with a Bose Sound Dock II?)