Questions & Answers for Lightning to 30-pin Adapter (0.2 m)
33 Questions from the Community
Yes. I am currently doing this in my Audi.
- Answered by Sean C from St Louis Park
- 29 Dec 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (WIll this allow audio control through my Audi AMI by connecting to my iPhone 4S AMI connector?)
Can 30pin plug connect my Irig ikey device??
Im a musician and I've bought ipad 4 and now all my Irig device can't use. If I just purchase a 30pin plug should it connect all my device??
- Asked by Anonymous A from Xxxxxx
- 26 Mar 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can 30pin plug connect my Irig ikey device??)
I can now say that this item works fine with the irig midi. It should work with other I.K.Multimedia devices but I can not be sure.Hope this helps.
- Answered by Murrey H
- 5 Apr 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (Can 30pin plug connect my Irig ikey device??)
Does this restore full functionality in ford falcon 2011 fg xr6??
- Asked by Ian K from Clarkson
- 1 Oct 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this restore full functionality in ford falcon 2011 fg xr6??)
Is there an adaptor to connect my iPad to my Bose original dock
I want to connect my iPad to my Bose original docking station both have the 30 core pins connections I cannot find one please advise
- Asked by Rhoda M
- 14 Jun 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there an adaptor to connect my iPad to my Bose original dock)
No. One end is the lightning connector which will plug into your iPad Mini, the other end is a 30 pin SOCKET (not a plug).
It can only be used to connect a device or cable with a 30pin plug to the new iphone5 or ipad mini etc..
So you could use it to connect a speaker dock with the old connector to the new devices with a lightning socket, or if your car has an ipod interface with the old 30 pin plug or to use with an old usb to 30 pin dock cable.
Also note the size...20cm's long. The picture is accurate if you imagine the bit of cable you can't see is literally looped just out of shot!
To connect your ipad Mini to an iPhone, you could tether it with WiFi. Turn on 'Personal Hotspot' and then connect your iPad to the new wifi you just created.
- Answered by Kieron G
- 31 Oct 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (Will this cable allow me to use iPhone 3GS to tether iPad mini WiFi for internet use?)
I recently purchased an ipad mini, & I have a lightning to vga adapter, I bought a separate cable 'VGA to hdmi) will this work to mirror onto the tv?
No answers yet
Transmit Audio Connection As Well?
The non-Apple approved adapters, where when connecting an adapter to a dock. it only charges, but is unable to transmit sound or music.
Does this lighting cable transmit music?
For example. either from a 30 pin docking station speaker, or most importantly, a Mercedes Benz B200 Turbo. which has an internal 30 pin cable for auxiliary audio transmission. Normal adapters doesn't work on it, neither does Bluetooth adapters that are meant for docking stations (but are not apple branded).
Please do let me know.
- Asked by Cheryl T
- 31 Jul 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Transmit Audio Connection As Well?)