Questions & Answers for EarPods with Lightning Connector
31 Questions from the Community
Do the Lightning EarPods come with a robust plastic case like the older EarPods did? I've kept my iPhone 5 EarPods in great condition because of that.
No answers yet
What wersion of Bluetooth do the EarPods use?
Are the current EarPods using Bluetooth 4.1 or 4.2?
I see that Bluetooth 5.0 has been announced:
According to: www.bluetooth.com, bluetooth5 quadruples range, doubles speed, and increases data broadcasting capacity by 800%.
Thanks in advance,
- Asked by William F from Meadowbank
- Dec 14, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (What wersion of Bluetooth do the EarPods use?)
Do they have balance control?
- Asked by Daniel O from Moscow
- Oct 21, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Do they have balance control?)
Can you buy an adapter to put your lightning EarPods to other devices (not apple devices)?
I want apple lighning earpods but i don't have a new apple device. Is there an adapter for other devices?
- Asked by Maxim A
- Dec 9, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you buy an adapter to put your lightning EarPods to other devices (not apple devices)?)
The previous model of EarPods have a 3.5mm Headphone Jack adapter for use with devices equipped with a headphone jack. The EarPods with Lightning Connector are only compatible with Lightning Port equipped devices.
- Answered by Josue S from Mcallen
- Apr 13, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (What's the difference between the earpods with lightning connector and the normal earpods?)
is the Lightning connector have the same dimensions as the charger dimensions?
My case really limits the Chargers used the only charger that I have seen work is the apple charger, so would the connector on the EarPods be the same size as the charger or bigger?
- Asked by Zach L from Madison
- Sep 8, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (is the Lightning connector have the same dimensions as the charger dimensions?)