Questions & Answers for iPhone 8 Plus / 7 Plus Silicone Case - Midnight Blue
11 Questions + 5 Answers
11 Questions from the Community
does the iPhone 8 need a screen protector
- Asked by Neil R from Cupertino
- Nov 11, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (does the iPhone 8 need a screen protector)
It is recommended you get a screen protector. I always use a screen protector just for the added peace of mind that my screen won’t be scratched. The lip around the case is small, but big enough to give the screen and a surface space as for it not to scratch the screen. Investing in a screen protector is ideal, but the case should protect the screen with the correct use.
- Answered by Jorge S from Brandon
- Nov 26, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (does the iPhone 8 need a screen protector)
how protective is the case?
Iphone 8 plus silicone midnight blue by apple it says it helps protect the phone but how well does it really
- Asked by Catie L from Jacksonville
- Nov 18, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (how protective is the case?)
does the case add much bulk to the phone
im asking this because i am thinking of getting an iphone 8 plus
- Asked by Alan M
- May 10, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (does the case add much bulk to the phone)
Yes. but check the limit of your charger, on what thickness would it accept. usually the belkin and mophie can take up to 3mm case thickness.
- Answered by Angelo Bryan P from Muntinlupa City
- May 12, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (Will wireless charging work through the silicone case?)
Is this case waterproof/water resistant?
The leather case clearly cannot take water, but how about this? I'm concerned about the microfibre lining. That would make this not suitable for wet conditions either? (e.g. rain, splashes, wet hands, swimming pool, beach)
- Asked by Melvin L
- Sep 13, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this case waterproof/water resistant?)
Don't put it underwater and try not to get it wet. I don't think water will do anything to the silicone, but I got the microfibre lining wet and it wasn't pretty.
- Answered by Mark M from Wallingford
- May 18, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (Is this case waterproof/water resistant?)
Is there any rubber and/or laytex in this case?
- Asked by Gabrielle G from New York
- Jan 28, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there any rubber and/or laytex in this case?)
Does the outside of the silicone case for iPhone 8 have a velvety/fuzzy touch?
I bought a case for my iPhone 6 (now my husbands) and it has a soft velvety touch on the outside. Good grip. I just purchased a silicone case for my iPhone 8 from Apple online and wonder if it is the same.
- Asked by Margie H from New Smyrna Beach
- Dec 12, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the outside of the silicone case for iPhone 8 have a velvety/fuzzy touch?)