• 3.0 out of 5 stars

    color blindness

    I bought one band and was written black and the true color was brown and bought apple watch Dark Olive Sport Loop and the true color was gray, you 'r having problem with colors

  • 5.0 out of 5 stars

    So Comfortable

    As a couple of reviewers have noted: the band looks more gray than any color. Which, to me, makes it a perfect match for the Space Grey aluminum Watch. Most of all, this is the most comfortable watch band I've ever worn. Apple usually gets things right, and the materials in this loop band are just right. "Like wearing nothing at all!" It breathes. It weighs almost nothing. It's easy to take off and put on. I think it's perfect.

  • 1.0 out of 5 stars

    Gray band

    I wish I had thought to look at the review before ordering this product. I trusted apple to at least get the color right. Nope.

  • 3.0 out of 5 stars

    Needs more Olive

    I suggest anyone thinking of buying this go see it in person first. The Dark Olive is VERY subtle which is the opposite of what Dark olive should be. The main band shines light gray in bright light and the edging looks like steel gray. I shouldn’t have to search to find Dark Olive. It’s also too different from the Dark Olive silicone case. I give it 3 stars because the quality of the strap is really good but color is misleading.

    1 of 1 people found this useful

  • 2.0 out of 5 stars

    Over priced and color is wrong

    Looks more like the seashell sport loop with dark olive border. It’s comfortable, but otherwise disappointed. Not the first reviewer to call out the mismatch between what is pictured online vs actual product. Apple, get your act together.

    2 of 2 people found this useful

  • 2.0 out of 5 stars


    The actual color of this sport band is more of a gray with olive border. The photos here make it look way darker. Also, under the velcro the olive dye is starting to run so it just looks stained. Definitely not worth the $50 pricetag but than again what apple product is actual worth the price?

    2 of 3 people found this useful

  • 1.0 out of 5 stars

    Should be named Washed Out Olive Sport Loop

    While I do like the comfort of the band I was and am very disappointed in the color (or lack there of). It looks more light to medium grey than "Dark Olive Green" except on the edges. Would I pick this color again. Probably not. Will I look for 3rd party bands now. Probably.

    2 of 3 people found this useful

  • 4.0 out of 5 stars

    Incredibly light and comfortable

    I have several Apple Watch bands and this is by far the lightest and most comfortable. With an aluminum watch, and this band, you can almost forget you’re wearing it. This band is about 9g, compared to 40g for the Milanese loop. Both fit perfectly, since they are highly adjustable, but the light weight of this one makes it my favorite.

    Very overpriced, as is typical of all the Apple Watch bands.

  • 2.0 out of 5 stars

    Great band, bad color

    First, I’ve bought several Sport Loop bands and love how they all feel. The Sport Loop band is my favorite band. The low marks is NOT due to the quality of the band, but the color. This is not Dark Olive. It looks nothing like the color you see pictured here. In fact, when I got my band, I thought they shipped the wrong one! It’s more like a light grey color. Better off buying a black for darker color or if you want a lighter color, go with the sea shell, which is almost white.

    1 of 2 people found this useful

  • 5.0 out of 5 stars

    Great Product! Definitely worth the money.

    I recently purchased the Apple Watch Sport Loop. It is a fantastic band. Very lightweight and comfertable. I would recommend this product to anyone who had an Apple Watch. Overall fantastic purchase.

    3 of 3 people found this useful

  • 2.0 out of 5 stars

    Should be renamed to 42mm Light Grey Sport Loop with Dark Olive Fastener

    The band that was delivered looks nothing like the photos on the Apple site. I was hoping for a dark grey band. I initially was going to buy the black sport band but I read reviews that the "black" had lots of red specks in it and wasn't a solid black. So I ordered the "Dark Olive" hoping that it would be a dark watch band that would match my Space Grey watch. I was shocked when I opened the box and saw a very light grey band, almost silver in color. It seems Apple is only listing the color of the edges/fastener of the band, i.e., the non-fabric part, which is probably 2% of the surface area. They should chance their naming convention to highlight the color of the fabric/thread -- which is 98% of the surface area!!!

    I would give it one star except for the fact that it is very comfortable to wear. I'm hoping that since it is fabric, over time it will darken somewhat.

    19 of 24 people found this useful

  • 5.0 out of 5 stars

    My favorite band

    It is true that the color might not be what some buyers are expecting. I ended up liking it more than what I thought I would. My friends argue it is gray while I try to explain to them it's dark olive. It is the most comfortable band I have (I have about 12 pairs) and this is by far my favorite. I like the way it looks with my Space Black Stainless Steel Apple Watch. If more colors become available that might look good with the black apple watch, I might buy more of this type of bands.

    2 of 2 people found this useful

  • 1.0 out of 5 stars

    Very Comfortable, Washed Out Color

    This is perhaps the most comfortable band for my Apple Watch that I have worn. I might keep it because it is so comfortable. But the way the dark olive color gets washed out by the white thread they use to produce a heathered effect is really disappointing. In most lights, this band looks white or light gray with a hint of olive behind it. In those few instances, when I’m holding my wrist just right and the lighting is just right, the band is a great midnight blue color. Too bad that they decided to wash that color out.

    12 of 15 people found this useful

  • 1.0 out of 5 stars

    VERY DISAPPOINTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    VERY DISAPPOINTED with the Dark Olive Sport Band color on my new Apple Watch 3! Spent $458 to get a Dark Watch with a light grey band. ALL photos on the Apple website showed an attractive Dark Watch band. I couldn’t believe what I saw when I opened the box. Apple needs to replace these bands with a dark band in Olive (as advertised and displayed) or Black. Black was not offered, so I chose the Dark Olive based on about 5 photos displayed on the Apple Website.

    8 of 12 people found this useful

  • 5.0 out of 5 stars

    Love it

    The color is DARK OLIVE. That means it's DARK Olive. Not Light Olive, Not medium Olive; DARK Olive.
    It IS the color it shows IF you view it on a high end ....Correctly..... CALIBRATED monitor.
    Perfect band. Feels Great. Super light, No wrist sweats. My absolute Favorite bands.
    Perfect Fit since it's infinitely adjustable. Will Buy several more as more colors are introduces. I already have 4 of these.

    3 of 11 people found this useful

  • 4.0 out of 5 stars

    This isn't Dark Olive

    This is a very comfortable watch band, but it isn't dark olive,not even close.

    7 of 10 people found this useful

  • 2.0 out of 5 stars

    Significantly lighter in colour than shown

    I ordered online and picked up in store. As I was in a rush, I didn't look at any of the watch bands on display. I wish I did and it would have saved me a trip back for a refund. The "Dark Olive" essentially looks like a light grey band in person. The only dark olive is on the connector parts which essentially look dark grey unless you look up close and see they are in fact green. I had assumed it was a dark band with dark green specks in it.

    Its the first time I've seen Apple advertise something online that looks significantly different in person.

    The band otherwise looks good and I'll change it to the black (again which isn't quite as dark as the photo appears). On the plus side, the refund process was quick and painless, but unfortunately the black band wasn't in stock.

    I would recommend to anyone reading this to see the bands in person before you purchase.

    6 of 8 people found this useful

  • 1.0 out of 5 stars

    Not Dark, perhaps Olive

    I ordered my Apple Watch 3 with the Dark Olive band. It looks gray. If you look at it at just the right angle, you can see a hint of Olive.

    The picture on this website does not depict the reality of the band you will receive. Disappointing as I really like the color of the band pictured here.

    11 of 20 people found this useful

  • 5.0 out of 5 stars

    Color of band differs in person...

    It actually is visibly olive-green in person. On the lugs, and edges of the band. Really nice. In Apple's photos, it looks gray.

    16 of 22 people found this useful