SALES TERMS AND CONDITIONS ("TERMS")
Hong Kong Apple Store for Education Individuals
- Kindergarten, Primary and secondary schools: Any employee of a public or private kindergarten, primary or secondary schools in Hong Kong is eligible.
- University and Polytechnics: Faculty and staff of Universities or Polytechnics in Hong Kong; and students attending, or accepted into Universities or Polytechnics in Hong Kong are eligible to purchase.
- University and Polytechnics: Parents purchasing on behalf of their child, who is a student currently attending or accepted into a into a University or Polytechnics in Hong Kong, are eligible to purchase.
Quantity limitation for Education customers
- Desktop or Notebook: Altogether Two (2) may be purchased per academic year
- Mac mini: One (1) may be purchased per academic year
- iPad: Two (2) may be purchased per academic year
- Other products: reasonable quantity per academic year
Education customers audit rights
- If you placed your order by credit card, to charge to your credit card the difference between the amount you paid for the delivered goods and the price that Apple charged the general public for the same goods at the Apple Store, in effect on the date that you placed your order; and
- If you paid by a means other than credit card, to (a) invoice you for the difference between the amount that you paid for the delivered goods and the price that Apple charged the general public for the same goods at the Apple Store, payable in fifteen days from the date of the invoice, and (b), should you fail to pay the invoice when due, institute legal action against you in a court of competent jurisdiction, with the prevailing party entitled to attorneys' fees.
- Eligible products can be returned only in the country or region in which they were originally purchased.
- Apple provides security features to enable you to protect your product in case of loss or theft. If you do not disable these features prior to sending back your device for an exchange, Apple may refuse to exchange.
- A wireless service plan is required to activate all iPhone features.
- Making unauthorized modifications to the software on an iPhone violates the iPhone software license agreement. Should you be unable to use your iPhone due to an unauthorized software modification, its repair will not be covered under the warranty.
Pricing and Price Reductions/Corrections
Order Receipt and Status Check
Shipping & Delivery
Hong Kong Sales Only
Shopping outside Hong Kong
Product Availability and Limitations
Apple One-Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
- Computer or Printer (≤ 30Kg): $15 per item
- Monitor: $45 per item