Can I use/connect to a printer/scanner with my IPad 6th generation?
I have a 6th generation IPad with keyboard. Our upstairs computer is old and I was wondering if we could use this IPad to use/connect with our Canon MG3200 series printer/scanner? If so, what accessory(ies) would I need to connect to it?
- Asked by Sharon L from Chesapeake
- Flag as inappropriate Can I use/connect to a printer/scanner with my IPad 6th generation?
2 Answers from the Community
Your Canon MG3200-series printer/scanner is a wireless device. As such, you may or may not have it connected to your local WiFI network. If you do then all you have to do is ensure the printer/scanner is turned on, your iPad is also turned on, go to Preferences and then Printing and select your Canon printer.
- Answered by Richard B from Patterson
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes, you can connect to your printer/scanner if it has Bluetooth.
- Answered by Rita B from Willis
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Will an iPad seventh generation work with Osmo
- Asked by Pamela L from South St. Paul
- 17 Dec 2019
- Flag as inappropriate Will an iPad seventh generation work with Osmo
No answers yet
How long is the usb-c cable included with iPad Pro (3rd generation) ??
- Asked by Noah S from Fennville
- 17 Jan 2020
- Flag as inappropriate How long is the usb-c cable included with iPad Pro (3rd generation) ??