which version of safari and itunes is compatiable with mac os x 10.5.4??? plzz send me link for download.
1 Answer from the Community
Mac OS 10.5 Leopard is way too old, the one you currently have would be the one for it.
here is the latest version supported for Mac OS X 10.5
Last version of iTunes supports Mac OS X 10.5.8 is iTunes 10.6.3
you can try update your Mac OS X 10.5.4 to 10.5.8 to get iTunes 10.6.3
Latest version of Safari supported is Safari 5.0.6 and you won't get all the features especially security features. not recommended to use the Mac anymore
- Answered by Yulin L
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Why do the links in Zillow emails always open up in Safari instead of the Zillow App?
- Asked by Nicole R from Virginia Beach
- Flag as inappropriate (Why do the links in Zillow emails always open up in Safari instead of the Zillow App?)
Upgrading from OS X Yosemite to OS X Sierra
- Asked by Donald M from Olrando
- Flag as inappropriate (Upgrading from OS X Yosemite to OS X Sierra)
No answers yet
Does it work with a 13" macbook air brought in 2012 version OS X 10.8.4?
- Asked by Amy C from Burnaby
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it work with a 13" macbook air brought in 2012 version OS X 10.8.4?)
- Asked about: Thunderbolt to Gigabit Ethernet Ada…