which version of safari and itunes is compatiable with mac os x 10.5.4??? plzz send me link for download.
1 Answer from the Community
Mac OS 10.5 Leopard is way too old, the one you currently have would be the one for it.
here is the latest version supported for Mac OS X 10.5
Last version of iTunes supports Mac OS X 10.5.8 is iTunes 10.6.3
you can try update your Mac OS X 10.5.4 to 10.5.8 to get iTunes 10.6.3
Latest version of Safari supported is Safari 5.0.6 and you won't get all the features especially security features. not recommended to use the Mac anymore
- Answered by Yulin L
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does it work with a 13" macbook air brought in 2012 version OS X 10.8.4?
- Asked by Amy C from Burnaby
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it work with a 13" macbook air brought in 2012 version OS X 10.8.4?)
- Asked about: Thunderbolt to Gigabit Ethernet Ada…
how do I quit safari? it is preventing me from restarting my MacBook Pro?
- Asked by Annette G from Waterville
- Flag as inappropriate (how do I quit safari? it is preventing me from restarting my MacBook Pro?)
How to download Microsoft on iMac
- Asked by Veda M. R from Chicago
- Flag as inappropriate (How to download Microsoft on iMac)
- Asked about: Apple USB SuperDrive
No answers yet