does this work with iphone4s?
- Asked by Raiyan Z from Kl
- Flag as inappropriate (does this work with iphone4s?)
4 Answers from the Community
Unless you have some kind of mutant 4S that has a lightning connector, no.
- Answered by Timothy T from Houston
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
You can use the older model Apple Digital AV Adapter (MD098ZM/A) on the Iphone 4S. It is basically the same except has the 30 pin style connector instead of the lightning connectors. ie...30 pin to device and 30 pin recharge port...still has the HDMI outlet to connect to your TV or other video output device. (Works great!)
- Answered by William H from Jonesborough
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
no it wont as it uses the 30 pin dock connector maybe the 30pin to hdmi adaptor may work
- Answered by Dhunsyam D
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
No. The iPhone 4s and below has the old 30 pin connector. The only only way to connect this adapter to the iPhone 4s is to use the lightning to 30 pin adapter, but video output is not supported by it. So sadly the answer is no.
- Answered by Josh S from Alexander
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
WILL THIS WORK ON IPHONE 4
- Asked by Lee B from Towson
- Flag as inappropriate (WILL THIS WORK ON IPHONE 4)
- Asked about: AirPort Express
What carriers work with iPhone 4 in 2017?
- Asked by Marco F from Cd. Juarez
- Flag as inappropriate (What carriers work with iPhone 4 in 2017?)
- Asked about: iPhone
No answers yet