Belkin Tablet Stage Stand and App for iPad
The Belkin Tablet Stage Stand and App for iPad is the perfect assistant in delivering high-quality presentations. The stand's mount suspends your iPad above the "stage" area, where you place a document or object so you can focus the iPad camera below. A small, built-in adjustable LED light provides illumination to ensure you get the best picture quality. You then connect the iPad to a visual output such as a TV or projector and share the real-time image.
Stage app offers additional features
Download the accompanying Stage app and enjoy additional features, such as text overlay, labels and digital highlighter to help you clearly present your points.
Captures and projects live video of papers and objects in document camera mode
Assists in delivering clear, effective presentations
Holds iPad securely in portrait or landscape mode
Adjustable LED light with two brightness settings
Large and stable base mounts to most surfaces
Compatible with most iPad cases
Works with the free Belkin Stage interactive whiteboard and document camera app
Vertical position adjustment
What’s in the Box
Belkin Tablet Stage Stand
Removable LED light
Three AAA batteries (for LED light)
Height: 42 cm/16.5 in.
Length: 39 cm/15.4 in.
Width: 33 cm/13 in.
Weight: 456 g
UPC or EAN No.: 722868951989
Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
Answers from the community
Will it fit a 12.9 inch iPad on the mount?
- Asked by luke W from christchurch
- on 16 Dec 2018
What size documents can be captured using the stand?
- Asked by Noel C from London
- on 31 Aug 2018
Can you swivel or change angle of iPad to position it in different positions to take pictures?
- Asked by Shelley W from Wheeling
- on 4 Dec 2014
Yes - this product is absolutely adjustable for optimal positioning. Generally speaking you can rota Yes - this product is absolutely adjustable for optimal positioning. Generally speaking you can rotate/potion as follows:
* from 0 degrees to 90 degrees horizontal (flat to vertical -- allows you to shoot/film straight down or straight-forward...great to use as an iPad tripod!)
* 90 degrees pivot (landscape to portrait orientation....and anywhere in-between)
* approximately 10" vertically (from about 4" from surface to approximately 14" from surface for Macro Zoom...great for maintaining high resolution photos)
Any of these adjustable angles/heights may be combined to get the right light and composition for your use.
The product also includes an adjustable LED light with 2 brightness settings. The light has a gooseneck design, slides vertically on the post, or can be removed and placed on your work surface so you can position it where you need it. The batteries are also included in the package so you are ready to go!
- Answered by Jon R
- on 9 Dec 2014
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
Stage by Belkin
StageTM brings your ideas to life – anytime, anywhere.
Create, collaborate, and demonstrate with Stage. Combine the convenience of your camera with the power of an interactive whiteboard to unleash these experiences:
• Freehand sketch over live video or images - Create demo videos
• Get creative - Insert pictures, shapes, text and labels
• Demo everything brilliantly - P icture-in-picture features
• Record videos or screen capture images - Save directly to your device photo library. *Video recording feature available as an in-app purchase or in the Stage Pro app (now available in the App Store for iPad or iPhone)
• Dynamically present in real-time - Wirelessly using Airplay, or via a wired projector connection
Make your demos and lessons fully interactive, collaborative, and engaging with Stage.
HEAD OF THE CLASS
• Record brilliant demo videos with picture-in-picture features (feature available as an in-app purchase)
• Annotate, mark-up and save existing photos, images and documents
• Easily switch backgrounds from live front/rear camera feed, whiteboard/blackboard canvas, or any picture from your photo library.
• Pick up from where you left off when relaunching the app and save your sessions to create memorable presentations (feature available as an in-app purchase)
• Save everything directly to your iPhone or iPad photo library for anywhere, anytime access
Collaborative: Sharing ideas has never been easier. Stage’s live video and interactive tools let you showcase real-time problem solving, demos, and experimentation. Paired with Airplay, Stage makes wireless sharing quick and easy.
Portable: Bring your ideas to life anytime, anywhere with Stage. Stage does not require a login or connection to the internet, so it’s ready to go wherever and whenever you are.
Easy-to-use: Unlike interactive whiteboards, Stage requires no additional training. Users familiar with touchscreens will be able to use the app instantly and efficiently.
Cost-efficient: More economical than secondary technology, such as interactive whiteboards and document cameras, Stage maintains the functionality of that same technology without the price tag and cost of integration.
Meaningful: Purposeful integration of mobile devices in the classroom creates opportunity for effective and meaningful learning for students at every level.
**50% VPP discount available for qualified Educational purchases through Apple’s Volume Purchase Program – http://www.apple.com/itunes/education**
RAISE YOUR HAND
For more information, visit us at www.belkin.com. …