HP Envy 5030 All-in-One Printer
The HP Envy 5030 is a simple yet powerful all-in-one printer that provides easy connections to your Apple devices so you can start printing almost immediately. It offers affordable prints, especially when using HP Instant Ink service with ink delivered automatically to your door and savings up to 70%.
The Envy 5030 gives you hassle-free Wi-Fi setup to scan on the go, print from social media and print from the cloud. Easily control the printer using the mono touchscreen or your iPhone or iPad. The printer even allows automatic two-sided printing and has a quiet mode.
Easily connects to your Apple devices and to Wi-Fi
Print, scan and copy
Save up to 70% on ink using HP Instant Ink service
Mono touchscreen for easy control
Automated two-sided printing
What’s in the Box
HP Envy 5030 All-in-One Printer
HP 304 setup ink cartridges (one black, one tri-colour)
Display Size: 5.5 cm/2 in.
Connections: AirPrint , USB, Wireless
Other Functions: Copy, Scanner
Power: 110-240V, 50-60 Hz
Height: 12.8 cm/5.04 in.
Width: 44.5 cm/17.52 in.
Depth: 56.4 cm/22.2 in.
Weight: 5.41 kg/11.93 lb.
Black print speed: Up to 10 ISO ppm
Black resolution: Up to 1200x1200 dpi
Color print speed: Up to 7 ISO ppm
Color resolution: Up to 4800x1200 dpi
Trays: One for up to 100 sheets
Max Paper Size: 216x594 mm/8.5x23.3 in.
Min Paper Size: A6
Other Paper Handling Features: Automatic Document Feeder, Duplex Printing
Other Printer Features: Borderless Printing
Printer Ink Tanks: One black, one tri-colour
Printer Technology: Inkjet
Scanner resolution: Up to 1200 dpi
Operating System: macOS Sierra 10.12, OS X 10.10, or later
UPC or EAN No.: 190781512431
Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
- iPad Air (3rd generation)
- iPad mini (5th generation)
- iPad Pro 11-inch
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (3rd generation)
- iPad Pro 10.5-inch
- iPad (7th generation)
- iPad (6th generation)
- iPad (5th generation)
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (2nd generation)
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (1st generation)
- iPad Pro 9.7-inch
- iPad mini 4
- iPad Air 2
- MacBook (Retina, 12-inch, Early 2015–2017)
- MacBook Air (Retina, 13-inch, 2018 and later)
- MacBook Air (13-inch, Early 2015–2017)
- MacBook Air (11-inch, Early 2015)
- MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2016 and later)
- MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Late 2012–2015)
- MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2016 and later)
- MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2012–2015)
- iMac (Retina 4K, 21.5-inch, 2019)
- iMac (Retina 4K, 21.5-inch, 2017)
- iMac (Retina 4K, 21.5-inch, Late 2015)
- iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2019)
- iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2017)
- iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, Late 2014–2015)
- iMac Pro (2017 and later)
- Mac Pro (Late 2013)
- Mac mini (2018)
- Mac mini (Late 2014)
Answers from the community
I only have an iPad Pro can I set this up with this as a wireless printer?
- Asked by Stuart R from Strathaven
- on 8 Jul 2018