Lightwave Smart Series Dimmer (1 Gang)
Finished in sleek stainless steel or white metal, the Lightwave Smart Series Dimmer offers convenient built-in Lightwave technology that lets you monitor and control it from anywhere using your iPhone or iPad. The Smart Dimmer is also HomeKit-enabled so you get the ease of Siri voice commands.*
Simple to set up
This smart dimmer is easy to install and requires no extra wiring. Once installed, pair the dimmer with the Lightwave Link Plus hub* and use the Lightwave app to control every aspect of your smart lighting. Always consult a suitably qualified expert if you have any concerns.
Create the perfect mood
Lightwave’s smart dimmers allow you to control the look and feel of your home — establishing just the right mood, room by room.
Gain peace of mind when you’re away from home by using Lightwave’s home automations to set schedules for lights to come on at certain times to simulate occupancy. Two-way communication allows you to instantly see the status of each smart dimmer, from wherever you are.
Automations provide a host of clever features, including timers, group actions, triggers and wireless two-way switching.
Superior wireless range
Lightwave’s proprietary RF protocol outperforms normal Wi-Fi and offers superior range with less interference to ensure reliable wireless communication between devices.
Your home — smarter
You can start with just one device and expand your system to transform your entire home. Lightwave helps you discover the true potential of your smart home.
Requires Lightwave Link Plus hub to enable app or voice control
Works with Apple HomeKit and Siri voice assistant*
View energy usage through the Lightwave app showing real-time costs
Neutral recommended, although not required
Available in high-quality stainless steel or white metal finishes
Fits 35mm backbox
Optional 10mm spacer included
Dimmable LED bulbs required**
What’s in the Box
Lightwave Smart Series Dimmer (1 Gang)
Spacer (10 mm/0.39 in.)
Two fixing screws
Other Features: HomeKit Compatible, Wireless
Internet Access: Internet Access Required
Power Source: AC
UPC or EAN No.: 5060252202480
Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
*Requires Lightwave Link Plus hub, sold separately. **See www.lightwaverf.com for compatibility information.
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (4th generation)
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (3rd generation)
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (2nd generation)
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (1st generation)
- iPad Pro 11-inch (2nd generation)
- iPad Pro 11-inch (1st generation)
- iPad Pro 10.5-inch
- iPad Pro 9.7-inch
- iPad Air (4th generation)
- iPad Air (3rd generation)
- iPad Air 2
- iPad (8th generation)
- iPad (7th generation)
- iPad (6th generation)
- iPad mini (5th generation)
- iPad (5th generation)
- iPad mini 4
Apple Watch Models
Answers from the community
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
Lightwave Link Plus
This is the new official Lightwave Link Plus app to manage the amazing Lightwave Smart Home Platform with your iPhone, iPod or iPad.*
The Lightwave Smart Home Platform allows you to monitor and control lighting, power and heating whether you are in the home, or out and about, using a smart-phone, tablet or PC. The product range consists of attractive and affordable dimmer switches, power socke ts and thermostatic radiator valves, plus a large range of other innovative products, some of which are simple plug ‘n’ play and others that can be easily retrofitted by any competent DIYer. All devices communicate wirelessly eliminating the need for any additional wiring.
The Lightwave Smart Home Platform is:
• Simple to Fit
• Easy to use
The Lightwave Smart Home Platform can:
• Save you money through reduced energy usage!
• Help keep your home and family more safe and secure
• Make your life more comfortable – no arriving home to a cold, dark house
• Save you time by automating many of the daily processes in your home
The Lightwave Smart Home app allows you to:
• Setup your WiFiLink and products in minutes.
• Monitor, control and schedule lighting, power and heating requirements by individual room
• Define and name Rooms that reflect the layout of your own home
• Allocate and name devices within each room
• Set Moods by room for lighting and power – for example, fully on for cleaning, some lights dimmed and the TV off for reading, and nice and cosy dimmed lights when watching TV
• Build complex events to turn on or off multiple devices across many rooms with one button
• Schedule single devices or events to activate at certain times by day, week and month
• Automatically link schedules to sunrise and sunset times
• Add random delays to events to create that genuine “look like you’re at home when you’re not at home”
• Schedule heating programmes by individual room
• Add our energy monitor to see your electricity usage real-time, and totals so far today and yesterday
And you can do all of these things even if you were on the other side of the world!
* Note that this app requires a Lightwave Link Plus and the appropriate Lightwave devices being fitted. …