Lightwave Smart Dimmer (3 Gang)
Finished in sleek white metal, Lightwave Smart Dimmers offer convenient built-in Lightwave technology that lets you monitor and control them from anywhere using your iPhone or iPad. The Smart Dimmers are also HomeKit-enabled so you get the ease of Siri voice commands.*
Using the Lightwave app, you can set or recall your favourite lighting scenes, check if lights have been left on and monitor the amount of energy that’s being used. You can even lock the dimmers so that they automatically turn off after a short time — great for saving energy. The dimmers are soft start, and are compatible with the vast majority of dimmable LED lamps.**
Easy DIY installation
Like all Lightwave devices, Smart Dimmers are easy to install yourself. No extra wiring is necessary — simply swap a Smart Dimmer for your existing one. It’s plug and play so it doesn’t require any special tools. Smart Dimmers can legally be installed in your own home without the help of an electrician, although always consult a suitably qualified expert if you have any concerns. Lightwave also offers free dedicated phone support.
Sleek, designer fittings with a high-quality white metal finish
Control your lighting from anywhere using your iPhone or iPad*
Compatible with Apple HomeKit, which enables control from the Apple Home app and with Siri voice commands*
Built-in energy monitoring helps you to track your electricity consumption, and save energy and money
Create timers and automations to turn lights on/off automatically at dawn and dusk, or for security when you leave the house
Lock the dimmers so that they automatically turn off after a few minutes to save energy
Compatible with the vast majority of dimmable LEDs**
Uses standard wiring for a quick retrofit
What’s in the Box
Lightwave Smart Dimmer (3 Gang)
Spacer (10 mm/0.39 in.)
Other Features: HomeKit Compatible, Wireless
Internet Access: Internet Access Required
Power Source: AC
Height: 8.8 cm/3.46 in.
Width: 15 cm/5.91 in.
Depth: 2.8 cm/1.1 in
UPC or EAN No.: 5060252202671
Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
*Requires Lightwave Link Plus hub, sold separately. **See www.lightwaverf.com for compatibility information.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
LightwaveRF Home Automation
This is the new official LightwaveRF app to manage the amazing LightwaveRF Smart Home Platform with your iPhone, iPod or iPad.*
The LightwaveRF Smart Home Platform allows you to monitor and control lighting, power and heating whether you are in the home, or out and about, using a smart-phone, tablet or PC. The product range consists of attractive and affordable dimmer switches, power sockets a nd thermostatic radiator valves, plus a large range of other innovative products, some of which are simple plug ‘n’ play and others that can be easily retrofitted by any competent DIYer. All devices communicate wirelessly eliminating the need for any additional wiring.
The LightwaveRF Smart Home Platform is:
• Simple to Fit
• Easy to use
The LightwaveRF Smart Home Platform can:
• Save you money through reduced energy usage!
• Help keep your home and family more safe and secure
• Make your life more comfortable – no arriving home to a cold, dark house
• Save you time by automating many of the daily processes in your home
The LightwaveRF Smart Home app allows you to:
• Setup your WiFiLink and products in minutes.
• Monitor, control and schedule lighting, power and heating requirements by individual room
• Define and name Rooms that reflect the layout of your own home
• Allocate and name devices within each room
• Set Moods by room for lighting and power – for example, fully on for cleaning, some lights dimmed and the TV off for reading, and nice and cosy dimmed lights when watching TV
• Build complex events to turn on or off multiple devices across many rooms with one button
• Schedule single devices or events to activate at certain times by day, week and month
• Automatically link schedules to sunrise and sunset times
• Add random delays to events to create that genuine “look like you’re at home when you’re not at home”
• Schedule heating programmes by individual room
• Add our energy monitor to see your electricity usage real-time, and totals so far today and yesterday
And you can do all of these things even if you were on the other side of the world!
* Note that this app requires a LightwaveRF Link and the appropriate LightwaveRF devices being fitted. …