HP Tango Printer
HP’s Tango smart home printer delivers convenient, effortless printing that’s controlled almost exclusively from the HP Smart app on your iPhone or iPad. Just plug it in, download the app and you’re ready to go. No USB connection or drivers required.
AirPrint for Mac and all iOS devices — print, copy, scan from virtually anywhere on any device with the HP Smart app
Take a photo as a copy and the HP Smart app lets you send it to your printer from wherever you are
Easy setup — no USB ports or drivers needed, just download the app, connect and go
Use your iPad, iPhone or Mac as the printer’s primary control panel
Stay connected to your printer from nearly anywhere; receive updates and notifications about job completion, ink and paper levels, and more
Save up to 70% on ink and never run out with automatic re-ordering via the HP Instant Ink service (optional subscription required)
Photos printed from iPhone are free when you’re enrolled in the HP Instant Ink service
What’s in the Box
HP Tango Printer
HP 303 Setup Black Instant Ink Ready Cartridge, HP 303 Setup Tri-colour Instant Ink Ready Cartridge
Setup card and info sheet
Display Size: Edge Light Display: 15 RGB LEDs and 2 amber LEDs for pen-related problems
Connections: AirPrint , Ethernet, Wireless
Other Functions: Copy, Scanner
Power: Input voltage 100-240 VAC (+/-10%), 50/60 Hz (+/-3 Hz)
Height: 9.09 cm/3.58 in.
Width: 37.7 cm/14.84 in.
Depth: 20.6 cm/8.11 in.
Weight: 3.08 kg/6.79 lb.
Black print speed: Up to 11 ISO ppm (up to 20 ppm in draft mode)
Black resolution: Up to 1,200x1,200 rendered dpi
Color print speed: Up to 8 ISO ppm (up to 19 ppm in draft mode)
Color resolution: Up to 4,800x1,200 optimised dpi colour (when printing from a computer and 1,200 input dpi)
Max Paper Size: 21.59x35.56 cm/8.5x14 in.
Min Paper Size: 7.62x12.7 cm/3x5 in.
Other Paper Handling Features: Pass Through
Printer Ink Tanks: Two (one black, one tri-colour)
Printer Technology: Inkjet
Operating System: OS X version 10.11 or later, Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7
Requirements Other: 2GB free hard drive space
UPC or EAN No.: 192545603713
Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (4th generation)
- iPad Pro 11-inch (2nd generation)
- iPad Air (3rd generation)
- iPad (7th generation)
- iPad mini (5th generation)
- iPad Pro 11-inch (1st generation)
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (3rd generation)
- iPad Pro 10.5-inch
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (2nd generation)
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (1st generation)
- iPad Pro 9.7-inch
- iPad Air 2
- iPad (6th generation)
- iPad (5th generation)
- iPad mini 4
- MacBook Air (Retina, 13-inch, 2020)
- MacBook Air (Retina, 13-inch, 2018–2019)
- MacBook Air (13-inch, Early 2015 - 2017)
- MacBook Air (11-inch, Early 2015)
- MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2020)
- MacBook Pro (16-inch, 2019)
- MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2016 - 2019)
- MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2016 - 2019)
- MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Late 2012 - 2015)
- MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2012 - 2015)
- MacBook (Retina, 12-inch, Early 2015 - 2017)
- iMac (Retina 4K, 21.5-inch, 2019)
- iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2019)
- iMac (Retina 4K, 21.5-inch, 2017)
- iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2017)
- iMac (Retina 4K, 21.5-inch, Late 2015)
- iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, Late 2014 - 2015)
- iMac Pro (2017 and later)
- Mac Pro (Late 2013)
- Mac mini (2018 and later)
- Mac mini (Late 2014)
Answers from the community
Can this printer print on to glossy photo paper?
- Asked by Nizan H from Ascot
- on 31 Dec 2018
Compatibility: Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
Print, scan, and share by using HP Smart with your HP Printer anytime, anywhere! HP Smart makes setup, printing, and scanning easier than ever!
· Set up and manage your HP printer directly from the app
· View printer status and send prints on the go
· Print, copy, scan, and share files directly from your mobile device to your friends, co-workers, or the cloud
· Edit and enhan ce your photos with filters, crop, add text, and adjustments like saturation, contrast, brightness
· Use your mobile device’s camera to create high-quality scans, then preview/edit/save them as PDFs and JPEGs and store in your favorite cloud storage account
· Order supplies and get support straight from the app
Some HP Smart functionality requires you to have either internet or cellular service. Certain features/software are available in English language only. For a full list of supported printers, visit: http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03722645?openCLC=true …