HP Tango Printer
HP’s Tango smart home printer delivers convenient, effortless printing that’s controlled almost exclusively from the HP Smart app on your iPhone or iPad. Just plug it in, download the app and you’re ready to go. No USB connection or drivers required.
AirPrint for Mac and all iOS devices — print, copy, scan from virtually anywhere on any device with the HP Smart app
Take a photo as a copy and the HP Smart app lets you send it to your printer from wherever you are
Easy setup — no USB ports or drivers needed, just download the app, connect and go
Use your iPad, iPhone or Mac as the printer’s primary control panel
Stay connected to your printer from nearly anywhere; receive updates and notifications about job completion, ink and paper levels, and more
Save up to 70% on ink and never run out with automatic re-ordering via the HP Instant Ink service (optional subscription required)
Photos printed from iPhone are free when you’re enrolled in the HP Instant Ink service
What’s in the Box
HP Tango Printer
HP 303 Setup Black Instant Ink Ready Cartridge, HP 303 Setup Tri-colour Instant Ink Ready Cartridge
Setup card and info sheet
Display Size: Edge Light Display: 15 RGB LEDs and 2 amber LEDs for pen-related problems
Connections: AirPrint , Ethernet, Wireless
Other Functions: Copy, Scanner
Power: Input voltage 100-240 VAC (+/-10%), 50/60 Hz (+/-3 Hz)
Height: 9.09 cm/3.58 in.
Width: 37.7 cm/14.84 in.
Depth: 20.6 cm/8.11 in.
Weight: 3.08 kg/6.79 lb.
Black print speed: Up to 11 ISO ppm (up to 20 ppm in draft mode)
Black resolution: Up to 1,200x1,200 rendered dpi
Color print speed: Up to 8 ISO ppm (up to 19 ppm in draft mode)
Color resolution: Up to 4,800x1,200 optimised dpi colour (when printing from a computer and 1,200 input dpi)
Max Paper Size: 21.59x35.56 cm/8.5x14 in.
Min Paper Size: 7.62x12.7 cm/3x5 in.
Other Paper Handling Features: Pass Through
Printer Ink Tanks: Two (one black, one tri-colour)
Printer Technology: Inkjet
Operating System: OS X version 10.11 or later, Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7
Requirements Other: 2GB free hard drive space
Mfr. Part Number: 2RY54B
UPC or EAN No.: 192545603713
Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
- iPad Air (3rd Generation)
- iPad mini (5th Generation)
- iPad Pro 11-inch
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (3rd Generation)
- iPad Pro 10.5-inch
- iPad (6th Generation)
- iPad (5th Generation)
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (2nd Generation)
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (1st Generation)
- iPad Pro 9.7-inch
- iPad mini 4
- iPad mini 3
- iPad mini 2
- iPad Air 2
- iPad Air (1st Generation)
- 12-inch MacBook
- 13-inch MacBook Air with Retina display
- 13-inch MacBook Air
- 11-inch MacBook Air
- 13-inch MacBook Pro - Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C)
- 13-inch MacBook Pro
- 15-inch MacBook Pro - Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C)
- 15-inch MacBook Pro
- 21.5-inch iMac - Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C)
- 21.5-inch iMac - Thunderbolt 2
- 27-inch iMac - Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C)
- 27-inch iMac - Thunderbolt 2
- iMac Pro
- Mac Pro
- Mac mini - Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C)
- Mac mini
Answers from the community
Can this printer print on to glossy photo paper?
No answers yet
- Asked by Nizan H from Ascot
- on 31-Dec-2018
Compatibility: Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
Print, scan, and share with your HP Printer anytime, anywhere! HP Smart makes printing easier than ever and puts the tools you need in the palm of your hand:
· Set up and manage your HP printer directly from the app
· View printer status and send prints on the go
· Print, copy, scan and share documents and images directly from your mobile device
· Use your mobile device’s camera to create high-quality scans, then preview/edit/save them as PDFs and JPEGs
· Order supplies and get support straight from the app
HP Smart is formerly known as HP All-in-One Printer Remote. For a full list of supported printers, visit: http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03722645?openCLC=true
Some HP Smart functionality requires you to have either internet or cellular service. …