Jaybird Tarah Pro Wireless Sport Headphones
Designed to withstand extreme conditions, the Jaybird Tarah Pro Wireless Sport headphones deliver superior durability and weather resistance (IPX7) for any activity — along with customisable sound and an impressive battery life of up to 14 hours.
Sweat and waterproof (IPX7 rating) to handle adverse conditions
Customisable sound via Custom EQ in free Jaybird app on iPhone
Up to 14 hours of playtime
Quick charge — 5 minutes for 2 hours of playtime
Interchangeable fins and tips go over or under ear to fine-tune comfort
Wireless Bluetooth connectivity for calls and music
Speed Cinch to provide secure fit
Fabric braided cable with reflective material
What’s in the Box
Jaybird Tarah Pro Wireless Sport Headphones
Eargels (Three sizes)
Charging cradle with cable
Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
Impedance: 16 Ohm
THD: <5% (1KHz, 1mW)
Other Features: All Weather, Bluetooth, With Mic, With Remote and Mic, Inline Volume Control, Noise Isolation, Sleep Mode, Stereo Bluetooth, Sports & Fitness, Waterproof, Wireless
Form Factor: In-ear
Bluetooth Compatibility: Bluetooth 4.0
Drivers: 6 mm
Power Source: USB
Batteries: Rechargeable Lithium Ion
Battery life: Up to 14 hours
Charge Time: Approximately two hours
Length: 49 cm/19.29 in.
Width: 2.2 cm/0.87 in.
Depth: 2 cm/0.79 in.
Weight: 20 g/0.71 oz.
UPC or EAN No.: 5099206083363
Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
- iPad Air (3rd Generation)
- iPad mini (5th Generation)
- iPad Pro 11-inch
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (3rd Generation)
- iPad Pro 10.5-inch
- iPad (6th Generation)
- iPad (5th Generation)
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (2nd Generation)
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (1st Generation)
- iPad Pro 9.7-inch
- iPad mini 4
- iPad mini 3
- iPad mini 2
- iPad mini (1st Generation)
- iPad Air 2
- iPad Air (1st Generation)
- MacBook (Retina, 12-inch, Early 2015–2017)
- MacBook Air (Retina, 13-inch, 2018 and later)
- MacBook Air (13-inch, Early 2015–2017)
- MacBook Air (11-inch, Early 2015)
- MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2016 and later)
- MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Late 2012–2015)
- MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2016 and later)
- MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2012–2015)
- iMac (Retina 4K, 21.5-inch, 2019)
- iMac (Retina 4K, 21.5-inch, 2017)
- iMac (Retina 4K, 21.5-inch, Late 2015)
- iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2019)
- iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2017)
- iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, Late 2014–2015)
- iMac Pro (2017 and later)
- Mac Pro (Late 2013)
- Mac mini (2018)
- Mac mini (Late 2014)
- iPod touch (7th generation)
- iPod touch (6th Generation)
Answers from the community
Is this product compactible with ANDROID device?? it's a quick purchase decision will be really grateful if u can respond quickly:))
- Asked by Abel J from Mumbai
- on 26 Jul 2019
can I use these walking in a pool and listening to audio books?
- Asked by Paula S from Novato
- on 16 Jun 2019
Yes, you can.
- Answered by Holly P
- on 18 Jun 2019
Can these be used in sync with the apple watch for phone calls, etc.? Also, do any wirelees/bluetooth head phones work with the 4 series watch?
1 Answer(Can these be used in sync with the apple watch for phone calls, etc.? Also, do any wirelees/bluetooth head phones work with the 4 series watch?)
- Asked by Jessica V from Paradise Valley
- on 6 Feb 2019
Compatibility: Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
The Jaybird App allows you to discover new music and podcasts to power your run, and customize the EQ settings of your Jaybird headphones.
Say goodbye to prescribed sound settings built into your headphones! With the Jaybird App you can customize your own EQ presets, then save them to your buds no matter what music device they're paired with.
If you're looking for new music and p odcasts to push your limits, then try the Jaybird music feature. Explore Spotify playlists of other users to find new music to run and workout with; and listen to the podcasts that power the workouts of our athletes.
EQ functionality is compatible with Jaybird Freedom, Freedom 2, X3, X4, RUN, RUN XT, Tarah, Tarah Pro and Vista. …