LaCie 2TB Mobile SSD High‑Performance External SSD USB-C USB 3.0
The LaCie Mobile SSD serves up high-speed performance to keep your workflow on task and on point. All day, everyday. This external solid state drive fuses up to 540 MBps of intense speed with USB-C, USB 3.0, Windows and Mac compatibility. It’s all wrapped in a sleek diamond-cut design that celebrates Lacie’s 30th anniversary.
Up to 540 MBps performance for fast file transfers and editing
Plenty of capacity to store hours of 4K videos and thousands of high-resolution photos
USB-C connector for universal compatibility with USB 3.0, Thunderbolt 3, Mac and PC
Lightweight, all-aluminium design can withstand drops of up to 10 feet/3 metres
Unique space grey diamond-cut design complements MacBook
What’s in the Box
LaCie Mobile SSD High‑Performance External SSD USB-C USB 3.0
USB 3.0 cable
Quick start guide
LaCie Toolkit: backup and mirroring software
Other Features: Time Machine compatible
Connections: USB, USB-C
Power Source: Bus Powered, USB
Length: 9.84 cm/3.87 in.
Width: 7.84 cm/3.09 in.
Depth: 0.9 cm/0.35 in.
Weight: 99.79 g/3.52 oz.
UPC or EAN No.: 763649131763
Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
- MacBook (Retina, 12-inch, Early 2015–2017)
- MacBook Air (Retina, 13-inch, 2018 and later)
- MacBook Air (13-inch, Early 2015–2017)
- MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2016 and later)
- MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Late 2012–2015)
- MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2016 and later)
- MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2012–2015)
- iMac (Retina 4K, 21.5-inch, 2019)
- iMac (Retina 4K, 21.5-inch, 2017)
- iMac (Retina 4K, 21.5-inch, Late 2015)
- iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2019)
- iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2017)
- iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, Late 2014–2015)
- Mac Pro (Late 2013)
- Mac mini (2018)
- Mac mini (Late 2014)
Answers from the community
What's the difference between a Lacie mobile and portable ssd drive? Thank you!
- Asked by Anthony C from Simpsonville
- on 18 Aug 2019
With a cable adapter, can this run through the Thunderbolt 1 port of an early 2015 MacBook Pro 13" retina?
- Asked by David S from Sacramento
- on 17 Feb 2019
Yes and no.
If you use either the Apple TB3-TB1/2 adapter into a TB3 dock, or just use a Yes and no.
If you use either the Apple TB3-TB1/2 adapter into a TB3 dock, or just use a TB1/2 dock; then plug this drive into the dock via USB-A or USB-C, would work.
Using the Apple TB3-TB1/2 adapter is for Thunderbolt connections only, so you'd need a TB drive on the other end (this one is just vanilla USB).
- Answered by James S from London
- on 4 Mar 2019