Sphero Specdrums Musical Rings
Sphero Specdrums are musical rings that make the world your instrument by turning colours into sounds on your iPhone or iPad. Connect to the Specdrums MIX app and tap on anything — your clothes, drawings or the included Play Pad — to create and mix any sounds, beats and loops that all play through your iPhone or iPad. Jam on your own or with friends, anytime and anywhere.
Tap any colour around you or on the included Play Pad to create sounds, loops and beats via apps on your iPhone or iPad
Discover music creation without spending money on expensive individual instruments
Scalable for all skills levels, from curious-minded kids to seasoned musicians
Connects via Bluetooth Low Energy as a Bluetooth MIDI device
Long battery life of more than two hours per charge
Specdrums MIX app with curated sound packs
What’s in the Box
Two Sphero Specdrums Rings
USB charging cable
Quick start guide
Other Features: Bluetooth, Charging
Internet Access: Some Features Require Internet Access
Bluetooth Compatibility: Bluetooth 4.0
Power Source: USB
Batteries: Lithium Ion
Operating System: iOS 11 or later
UPC or EAN No.: 817961024200
Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (4th generation)
- iPad Pro 11-inch (2nd generation)
- iPad Air (3rd generation)
- iPad (7th generation)
- iPad mini (5th generation)
- iPad Pro 11-inch (1st generation)
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (3rd generation)
- iPad Pro 10.5-inch
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (2nd generation)
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (1st generation)
- iPad Pro 9.7-inch
- iPad Air 2
- iPad (6th generation)
- iPad (5th generation)
- iPad mini 4
Answers from the community
Thinking of buying these for two brothers.
Need four or two. Headsets work with?
My daughter might think they r so cool until 4 going at once.
- Asked by Michele F from Black Mountain
- on 17 Dec 2019
Compatibility: Requires iOS 11.1 or later.
Specdrums Edu is the official platform for customizing Specdrums rings--app-enabled rings that play music. All skill levels, from beginners to seasoned musicians, can create their own masterpieces with hundreds of instruments, drum kits, and other sounds. Educators across a wide range of subjects, such as art, language, social studies, science, and math can make their lessons more engaging by choo sing or recording their own sound effects and triggering them with Specdrums. Express your creativity and play music and sounds in a whole new, open-ended way with Specdrums.
Specdrums are app-enabled rings that make the world your instrument by turning colors into sounds. These simple, versatile musical instruments are designed for use in school, at home, or on the go. Connect to the Specdrums Edu app and tap on anything–drawings, print-outs, or the included Play Pad–to play any combination of notes, chords, and samples. Learn music fundamentals through color association or use Specdrums to trigger custom sounds for a wide variety of subjects.
Specdrums Edu Features:
• Choose from over 50 different types of instruments, including keys, synths, strings, horns, and drum kits, plus other sound packs, like animals and sound effects.
• Record your own sound packs from real instruments, the world around you, or spoken words.
• Assign notes, chords, and samples to any color.
• Use markers, stickers, colored paper, physical objects, or anything else with color to create your own kits and keyboards to play on.
• Save your combinations of colors and sounds as your own project to load up later or share as a QR code.
• Scan QR codes from Specdrums Activity Cards or codes shared by others to load custom projects.
• Combine multiple notes and samples to a single color to create custom chords and sounds.
• Sustain notes by holding your ring down on the color.
• Connect multiple rings.
• Quickly assign common scales to your colors.
Make the world your instrument. Order Specdrums at Sphero.com now.
*This app requires Specdrums App-Enabled Musical Rings …