VESA Mount Adapter Kit for iMac and LED Cinema or Apple Thunderbolt Display
This VESA Mount Adapter Kit allows your 24-inch or 27-inch iMac computer, 24-inch or 27-inch LED Cinema Display, or Apple Thunderbolt Display to be used with a variety of alternative mounting solutions, such as wall mounts and zero-footprint articulating arms, based on the VESA flat-panel mounting interface (FPMI).
With a tool in this kit, you can remove the iMac or display stand and attach the VESA Mount Adapter. Then connect any VESA-compliant mounting solution with a 100mm x 100mm attachment.
With the VESA Mount Adapter attached, your computer or display complies with the VESA MIS-D, 100, C version specification.
Works with the following models:
- 24-inch iMac (aluminium and glass)
- 27-inch iMac (late 2009, mid 2010, and mid 2011)
- 24-inch LED Cinema Display
- 27-inch LED Cinema Display
- 27-inch Apple Thunderbolt Display
- iMac (Retina 4K, 21.5-inch, Late 2015)
Answers from the community
can i use the vesa mount adaptor for the old 30 inch cinema display
- Asked by MARTIN J from LONDON
- on 7 Sep 2011
is there a VESA mount for a 21.5" iMac?
- Asked by Keith J from Parkes
- on 5 Oct 2011
does the VESA mount adapter kit work for securely mounting a 27" Thunderbolt display onto the top of a Bretford Mobility Cart used in a mobile lab?
- Asked by Joyce M from Royersford
- on 27 Oct 2013
Will this work for the 27 inch Thunderbolt Apple Display?
- Asked by Dianna P from Spring Hill
- on 28 Dec 2014
Yes it will.
Make sure the mount you use is VERY sturdy. The 27" Thunderbolt display is HEAVY, al Yes it will.
Make sure the mount you use is VERY sturdy. The 27" Thunderbolt display is HEAVY, almost 24 lbs (Almost 11 kg)
- Answered by Stephen G from LEANDER
- on 6 Feb 2015
Will it fit 2014 desktop iMac27-inch: 3.2GHz If not is there a number one that I can use.
- Asked by Joe E from christchurch
- on 28 Sep 2014
The later model iMac does not have a removal stand as the older ones do. They require a NON-VESA mo The later model iMac does not have a removal stand as the older ones do. They require a NON-VESA mounting bracket that attaches to the original stand.
- Answered by Vincent N from N. Bellmore
- on 3 Oct 2014
will the VESA Mount adapter work on a early 2009 24" iMac?
- Asked by Jason C from Meadowlakes
- on 5 Jan 2014